Jump to content

Batman Gone Bad - Gotham - Town Wins


DPR
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

 

 

 

 

7. Smash

 

 

10. CTM

 

12. Ape

 

 

If highlighted I either didn't see it or you didn't give me a "Im town" statment. Please do. Thanks 

I've said I'm town Symp like 20x lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Current D3 Vote Count:

Arsis (2)- SMC, Nyn

JETS (4) - Arsis, Ape, CTM, Ape

Nyn (1) - Pac

JC (1) - 80

With 12 players, it takes 7 to lynch

2 players are currently confined to Arkham

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, CTM said:

@DPR

if someone were a convertible symp would a scene tell us if there was a conversion?

Yes, there will be a scene heavily hinting toward this. The word "Symp" will not be used, lol

 

54 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Working on it now.  F**kin DPR hasn't posted one in like 19 hours.  Drunken bastard.

 

49 minutes ago, AVM said:

You have to appreciate the irony in the first day he doesn't show up early and often we finally ramped up activity lol

We've been in an all-day meeting with multiple studios/gyms trying to get a handle on what to do. Our industry is so ****ed 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, DPR said:

Yes, there will be a scene heavily hinting toward this. The word "Symp" will not be used, lol

 

 

We've been in an all-day meeting with multiple studios/gyms trying to get a handle on what to do. Our industry is so ****ed 

Oh you own a gym?  Yeah it sucks man..  I miss my gym.

Were you able to get the loan(s) being offered?

Hope it works out for you..  surprised that in GA they're just not saying do whatever you want. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DPR said:

Yes, there will be a scene heavily hinting toward this. The word "Symp" will not be used, lol

Unvote 

Ok, so we will know if theres a conversion. Which means once theres a conversion scene we have to lynch one of jif or jets. 

If we pick right, we can spare the other and only lose 1 cycle

If we lynch wrong we have to lynch the other, burning 2 cycles 

However if we lynch one today we will have to lynch the other post  conversation no matter what.  Definitely wasting 2 cycles 

The latter option for sure burns 2 cycles while the former version can potentially only burn 1 plus has the advantage of a) making people choose a side  b) possibility the scum converter dies if its 1 role and we end up with 2 townies 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, CTM said:

Unvote 

Ok, so we will know if theres a conversion. Which means once theres a conversion scene we have to lynch one of jif or jets. 

If we pick right, we can spare the other and only lose 1 cycle

If we lynch wrong we have to lynch the other, burning 2 cycles 

However if we lynch one today we will have to lynch the other post  conversation no matter what.  Definitely wasting 2 cycles 

The latter option for sure burns 2 cycles while the former version can potentially only burn 1 plus has the advantage of a) making people choose a side  b) possibility the scum converter dies if its 1 role and we end up with 2 townies 

 

This is all well and good... Unless you mislynch today and then there is a conversion and then you're sitting there with the same exact wifom between them. And you potentially waste 3 "cycles"

  • Thumb Down 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Arsis said:

This is all well and good... Unless you mislynch today and then there is a conversion and then you're sitting there with the same exact wifom between them. And you potentially waste 3 "cycles"

It's not a waste of a cycle related to jif/jets though, it would be to get clarity on other things 

I still dont understand PACs nyn vote, for instance 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

It's not a waste of a cycle related to jif/jets though, it would be to get clarity on other things 

I still dont understand PACs nyn vote, for instance 

I feel like you're contradicting yourself. You're saying ignore the simps because it's would potentially waste 2 cycles but here you're saying that it's not a waste.

 

 

Could you explain it better. It's going over my head.

  • Thumb Down 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Arsis said:

I feel like you're contradicting yourself. You're saying ignore the simps because it's would potentially waste 2 cycles but here you're saying that it's not a waste.

 

 

Could you explain it better. It's going over my head.

I'm saying that lynching jets or jif today burns 2 cycles for sure dealing exclusivly with the symps and kills a potential townie, whereas if we wait for the conversion we may lynch the right symp and gain a townie / save a cycle 

Anyone we lynch that isnt jif/jets is a different matter for the purposes of most efficiently dealing with the symps

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Current D3 Vote Count:

Arsis (2)- SMC, Nyn

JETS (3) - Arsis, Ape, CTM

Nyn (1) - Pac

JC (1) - 80

With 12 players, it takes 7 to lynch

2 players are currently confined to Arkham

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, AVM said:

And now I don't know...since had you said lie detector, that would have confirmed Crush's claim and made sense how you knew JETS was a symp...making all of this make sense.

Because as DPR noted, roles will need to work together - so a role cop and a name cop would make sense, and you and I combined could have to fit the pieces together. But a full blown cop that can also find symps, a name cop and a lie detector?

I mean theme wise, maybe? But that mucks it up...

 

Are we seriously considering Pac is not the Cop?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

1. SMC

2. Crusher

3. 80

4. JiF

5. Pac

6. JC

7. Smash

8. Nyn

9. JETS

10. CTM

11. Arsis

12. Ape

13. AVM

14. Dice

If highlighted I either didn't see it or you didn't give me a "Im town" statment. Please do. Thanks 

Just sat down. I thought I had done this, I dunno, but for the record I’m town. I’m Harley Quinn, I have a great ass, and I’m town.

jared leto batman GIF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, DPR said:

Yes, there will be a scene heavily hinting toward this. The word "Symp" will not be used, lol

 

 

We've been in an all-day meeting with multiple studios/gyms trying to get a handle on what to do. Our industry is so ****ed 

You own a gym? I saw the work from home and exercise at home stocks all dropped today with the report that a potential vaccine did well.

I love science. Hopefully is saves s from humanity, because Americans are too fukkin stupid for this. Be nice for biz owners to catch a break. Fingers crossed for you.

  • Sympathy 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm reading.  What's your point?


Sigh. No, you’re not.

Crusher LD’d me and found I was telling the truth. I’m town.

Pac also investigated Crusher and found HIM to be Town.

I’m as town as town gets. Now give us your fake reveal so we can move on to CTM and the Ape.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Sorry, it’s been all day fire drills at work.

@Jetsfan80 I’m hoping you’re keeping a list. I’m Harley Quinn. Like I told Arsis earlier, I currently have no ability. That can change, but I don’t know what the condition is. I’m happy to reveal any change if it happens. 

Frankly, I hope I get a gun and can shoot Jif right in his baby puss puss. 

 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

 


What’s your role?

 

Jeez, I even tagged you. 

robert downey jr sigh GIF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...