Batman Gone Bad - Gotham - Town Wins

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

This all assumes investigative roles don’t solve the problem for us, thus costing us zero cycles. 

Youre typing out a logic tree, but ignore several variables : all the claimed roles that can fact check.

Gross. Unvote vote ctm

Dumb.

Crusher is LD at night, with 1 shot left

Pac says he's cop, who knows how long he has left

Symp conversion will happen, there will be a scene and then 1 will be town and 1 will be scum. Prior to that both symp for LD or cop. 

Scum chooses when to convert

Adter they convert, if Pac is still alive, we may not have the luxury of waiting for a night investigation cause we sacrifice a NK.

Terrible logic from you. And worst yet, you are voting me which means in effect you agree with my conclusion to not lynch a symp today.

unvote

vote ape

he's looking to create a distraction for himself and pushing bad logic to do it as he knows I'll dig in

I mostly ignored his footise with Jif but it seems like he was trying to do the same with him first

14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Because the moderator himself said the roles working together is how to solve the game. You and JC are the only players left not to fully reveal.

i had said earlier i don't know that it's in the best interest to reveal but Im doc

Current D3 Vote Count:

Arsis (2)- SMC, Nyn

JETS (1) - Arsis

Nyn (1) - Pac

JC (1) - JETS

80 (1) - JC

CTM (3) - Ape, Crush, 80

Ape (1) - CTM

With 12 players, it takes 7 to lynch

2 players are currently confined to Arkham: Smash, Dice

2 players currently not voting: AVM, JiF

Current D3 Vote Count:

Arsis (2)- SMC, Nyn

JETS (1) - Arsis

Nyn (1) - Pac

JC (1) - JETS

80 (1) - JC

CTM (2) - Ape, 80

Ape (1) - CTM

3 players currently not voting: AVM, JiF, Crush

I think Ape might be the right move here given the info we have. If he’s lying and is really Batman, great. If not, maybe he gains something (as Harley Quinn) by joining Joker in Arkham, similar to the way AVM did as Riddler by being sent there.

unvote vote Ape

38 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I think Ape might be the right move here given the info we have. If he’s lying and is really Batman, great. If not, maybe he gains something (as Harley Quinn) by joining Joker in Arkham, similar to the way AVM did as Riddler by being sent there.

unvote vote Ape

Want to clarify this, again --

I didn't recieve anything other than intel...which both Smash and Dice have indicated they recieved as well, leading me to believe everyone who enters Arkham gets some sort of intel which they can share back with the game. That's why I started that "things I know, things I think.." list.

It's not to say someone can't receive something else, I just haven't seen it be tied to role yet.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

unvote vote Ape

Always with the theories. 

Fozzie Bear Reaction GIF

I've got both kids today. My wife is locked inI her office. Please don’t make me defend stupid in the few moments of reprieve I have. 

I’ll simply say this. I’m content to let my role play out - I’ve been transparent, and will continue to be. There are countless possible triggers for it. Going down the path of ‘how do we meet the condition’ when we don’t know what it is, is a black hole.

From a pragmatic standpoint, sending townies to Arkham to see if we can trigger roles is stupid, it hurts our lynching majority, and there’s no evidence that we can bring unlimited players back (unless I missed a detail in the other thread).

Current D3 Vote Count:

Arsis (2)- SMC, Nyn

JETS (1) - Arsis

Nyn (1) - Pac

JC (1) - JETS

80 (1) - JC

CTM (2) -Ape, AVM

Ape (2) - CTM, 80

3 players currently not voting: AVM, JiF, Crush

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Right now, CTM and 80 are guilty of making the least logical proposals. 80 is town, according to Crusher.

Lynch the heathen, CTM.

Nothing illogical about my avoid the symps today logical, else you'd be voting them

When ape makes contradictions  like this hes scum

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Anyone else getting google adds basically taking up there entire screen, top and bottom.  I've got golf ball deals and NFL ppe masks all over my screen, hard to read anything else. 

Actually I have no adds at all but someone else complained about the adds earlier. 

21 minutes ago, AVM said:

Want to clarify this, again --

I didn't recieve anything other than intel...which both Smash and Dice have indicated they recieved as well, leading me to believe everyone who enters Arkham gets some sort of intel which they can share back with the game. That's why I started that "things I know, things I think.." list.

It's not to say someone can't receive something else, I just haven't seen it be tied to role yet.

So apes claim is that hes some mystery role that will elevate and become important later and you are buying it ? 

2 hours ago, Pac said:

no one is lynching arsis...  let the adults figure this out.

The fact that you think that to be the case shows a level of delusion I've yet to encounter. But you do you, paculiar.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Anyone else getting google adds basically taking up there entire screen, top and bottom.  I've got golf ball deals and NFL ppe masks all over my screen, hard to read anything else. 

i am getting them too.. annoying

Rock Bottom Golf ?  if you haven't you should check it out.. their "like new" quality deals on golf balls aren't bad. 3 dozen titleist Pro V for around $35. there's not much there now since most golf courses have had limited play but most years you find that deal a lot. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Always with the theories. 

Fozzie Bear Reaction GIF

I've got both kids today. My wife is locked inI her office. Please don’t make me defend stupid in the few moments of reprieve I have. 

I’ll simply say this. I’m content to let my role play out - I’ve been transparent, and will continue to be. There are countless possible triggers for it. Going down the path of ‘how do we meet the condition’ when we don’t know what it is, is a black hole.

From a pragmatic standpoint, sending townies to Arkham to see if we can trigger roles is stupid, it hurts our lynching majority, and there’s no evidence that we can bring unlimited players back (unless I missed a detail in the other thread).

FWIW, a couple days ago I made the same point I just did about not receiving a power only information and Ape responded "this was really helpful"

Does it lock him in as town? Absolutely not - but that struck me as a hint back then, too. He could absolutely be scum with that role but we have a number of investigative roles it seems like.