Batman Gone Bad - Gotham - Town Wins

40 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

And here we start...

But for real. I blocked his night actions last night and forced him into the sh*tty "no power" reveal.

But continue to be nasty for no reason when you can ignore me.

• Thumb Down 2

1 minute ago, Arsis said:

But for real. I blocked his night actions last night and forced him into the sh*tty "no power" reveal.

But continue to be nasty for no reason when you can ignore me.

I dont even care if that's true. I dont like how you're playing. It's not pro town and it wastes time and muddles things. You've been nothing but a distraction.

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, Nynaeve said:

I dont even care if that's true. I dont like how you're playing. It's not pro town and it wastes time and muddles things. You've been nothing but a distraction.

You don't have to like it. It works.

Don't be mad at me for catch 2 your teammates.

Look how mad you are that Batman got lynched.

• Thumb Down 2

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Suck a bag of d*cks.

Lynch the symp, but let’s vote Nyn!

Retard Iron Man is back.

you forgot the part where I nailed ape and jif for what felt like a contrived argument.  Knowing Ape was Batman I still would have preferred Nyn as the lynch.

my plan was perfect.

46 minutes ago, Pac said:

you forgot the part where I nailed ape and jif for what felt like a contrived argument.  Knowing Ape was Batman I still would have preferred Nyn as the lynch.

my plan was perfect.

wtf are you talking about

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Pac said:

my plan was perfect.

How is it contrived?  lol  Im town, dont know the scum team.  I was scum hunting, pointed out how Ape was playing scummy and he went full emo.  Go read it, I kept my cool made it about the game and Ape posted 20 straight trolls post (no game related posts) about me.  Homeboy just went full insecure emo meltdown over it.  

Ape is ranting and raving in the Arkham thread about how the game can't end until he's killed.  Even if that's true, we don't have anyone who has the ability to kill.  So might as well leave him there for the time being.  It's a nice reprieve to have him locked away from the main thread for now.  

I'm not sure if Ape has any teammates.  It might just be him + whichever Symp he would have recruited.  

• Upvote 1

Either way, townies have gained intel by being sent to Arkham.  So a few mislynches in the attempt to find Ape's teammates(s) (if there are any) can't hurt.  

Eventually it probably will be a good idea to send both Symps to Arkham too.  

Assuming JC indeed only has 1 more jailbreak left, it'll have to be used very wisely.

21 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Either way, townies have gained intel by being sent to Arkham.  So a few mislynches in the attempt to find Ape's teammates(s) (if there are any) can't hurt.  

Eventually it probably will be a good idea to send both Symps to Arkham too.  

Assuming JC indeed only has 1 more jailbreak left, it'll have to be used very wisely.

Still think the play is to break Smash free and send me or Jets to Arkham and lynch the other.

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Still think the play is to break Smash free and send me or Jets to Arkham and lynch the other.

Not a bad idea.  Say Ape doesn't have teammates. JC uses his final jailbreak on Smash and we send both of you to Arkham, and the game still doesn't end.  What then?  Game stalls in purgatory forever?  lol.