Batman Gone Bad - Gotham - Town Wins

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not a bad idea.  Say Ape doesn't have teammates. JC uses his final jailbreak on Smash and we send both of you to Arkham, and the game still doesn't end.  What then?  Game stalls in purgatory forever?  lol.

No clue but if we put all the bad guys or guys who can be bad in Arkham, I feel like we win.  idk

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ape is ranting and raving in the Arkham thread about how the game can't end until he's killed.  Even if that's true, we don't have anyone who has the ability to kill.  So might as well leave him there for the time being.  It's a nice reprieve to have him locked away from the main thread for now.  

I'm not sure if Ape has any teammates.  It might just be him + whichever Symp he would have recruited.  

My intel was specifically that players in the Arkham thread stay in the game to help put the pieces together but that they DO count as kills in terms of voting and faction numbers.

In other words, I'm ignoring the Ape for now.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, AVM said:

My intel was specifically that players in the Arkham thread stay in the game to help put the pieces together but that they DO count as kills in terms of voting and faction numbers.

In other words, I'm ignoring the Ape for now.

Nice.  So let's lynch the 2 symps in succession.  If the game doesn't end then, we hunt for Ape's teammate(s).  

Pac had just finished stirring a nice White Russian when a loud thud sounded from the other room. He listened more closely and could just make out what seemed to be a muffled argument... The thing was, he couldn't remember inviting anyone over to his house.

"Probably just some amateur wannabe mafia players looking for an autograph. Nothing to worry about."

And with that, he settled in to watch The Masked Singer.

Next thing he knew, a sack was thrown over his head and everything went black. By the time he woke, it would be in Arkham Asylum...

PAC HAS BEEN PUT INTO ARKHAM AND MAY NOT POST IN THIS THREAD ANY LONGER. 

Meanwhile, across town...

"Yeah, I'm in with the bad guys, who are the good guys now and I'm in with the good guys who are the bad guys now... I just got it like that."

"You saying that all the bad guys are good guys and vice versa?"

"What?"

"You said all of the good guys are bad guys, and all the bad guys are good guys." 

"No I didn't - I didn't say that at all..."

"But you did"

"OMG I'm the **** outta here. You guys are doing this sh*t all the time. Later days..." and with that, he started to walk home.

It was dark in the alley when the whisper came from behind a dumpster...

"Time to improve your taste in friends. Come with us."

He shrugged. It couldn't get any worse...

Could it?

IT IS NOW DAY 3

With 10 Players, it takes 6 to lynch.  

Current D4 Vote Count:

-

With 10 Players in Gotham, it takes 6 to lynch

0 players voting

*The OP has been updated with players in Arkham, Final Lynch Counts and Night Events.

Current D4 Vote Count:

JiF (1) - 80

With 10 Players in Gotham, it takes 6 to lynch

*The OP has been updated with players in Arkham, Final Lynch Counts and Night Events.