Jump to content

Batman Gone Bad - Gotham - Town Wins


DPR
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, SMC said:

It's true. You've obtained false results.

What role is out there that can change the results of a Lie Detector test?

No matter what you're the next lynch.  Even if you're town we would need the confirmation that there is a role like that on the scum team.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1. SMC - Scarecrow, ascetic (Can avoid night actions):  Viewed as lying (not town) by Crusher

2. Crusher - Poison Ivy, 2x Lie detector, confirmed town by Pac (used available LD's on 80, SMC)

3. 80  - town per Crush; Penguin, 1x Lynch/shot avoidance

4. JiF  - Alfred, Symp; recruited by scum per JETS

5. Pac - some type of cop

6. JC - Bane, 2x Jailbreak (used once on AVM)

7. Smash - Joker, ability to send to Arkham

8. Nyn - Robin, same role as Smash

9. JETS - Two Face, other symp; now town based on symp mechanic

10. CTM  -  Mr Freeze, Doc

11. Arsis - Catwoman - 2x town thief (used power at least once)

12. Ape - Batman, MAFIA

13. AVM - Riddler - name cop

14. Dice - town confirmed by Mod, Chief O'Hara

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

What role is out there that can change the results of a Lie Detector test?

No matter what you're the next lynch.  Even if you're town we would need the confirmation that there is a role like that on the scum team.

Simple.  A deflector, which can switch a night action by targeting Crusher.  As such, Crusher can target a person's statement and a deflector can switch the results to themselves, which would give Crusher's target a false result.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, SMC said:

Simple.  A deflector, which can switch a night action by targeting Crusher.  As such, Crusher can target a person's statement and a deflector can switch the results to themselves, which would give Crusher's target a false result.

 

1 minute ago, SMC said:

Yes, really.  You're results got deflected to create a false result.  

 

Cool.  We'll verify that by lynching you.  Sound good?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

FINAL D4 Vote Count:

JiF (6) - 80, JETS, JC, JiF, CTM, SMC, 

With 10 Players in Gotham, it takes 6 to lynch

*SMC was the final vote, bringing the total to 6, before Crush voted SMC. 

 

 

  • Post of the Week 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Now that the crew was warmed up, justice was served hot and fast.

JiF even got caught up in the spirit and voted himself. Little did he realize who his cellmate was going to be...

JiF, SYMP & Mafia, has been sent to Arkham. 

It is now N4. Please turn in your NA's or let me know if you wish to holster.

  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, DPR said:

Now that the crew was warmed up, justice was served hot and fast.

JiF even got caught up in the spirit and voted himself. Little did he realize who his cellmate was going to be...

JiF, SYMP & Mafia, has been sent to Arkham. 

It is now N4. Please turn in your NA's or let me know if you wish to holster.

Welcome, friend. I’ll be gentle ...

bruce wayne batman GIF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...