Batman Gone Bad - Gotham - Town Wins

12 hours ago, CTM said:

I disagree with this, my scum hunting varies based on level of game engagemnt not role. I was lazy town in a few games recently too.

For whatever reason I was unable to get into these last few games. I blame covid 

And ape

I hear what you are saying bud but Im not sure if you realize that was my post in the game that the forums would not let me quote into this thread

I've got a 10:10 tee time and I'm doing happy hour in the water, booked weekend of fun filled festivities.  I might even squeeze in a little bball session as I make the final tweaks on my next masterpiece.  So dont expect anything soon.  Besides, looks like a week or so off could do the board some good.

woody harrelson basketball GIF

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, JiF said:

I've got a 10:10 tee time and I'm doing happy hour in the water, booked weekend of fun filled festivities.  I might even squeeze in a little bball session as I make the final tweaks on my next masterpiece.  So dont expect anything soon.  Besides, looks like a week or so off could do the board some good.

woody harrelson basketball GIF

Oh man. I would love to do some happy hour in the water. That sounds amazing. I love to drink booze and peeing without having too move! I listened  Ziggy Marley and the Whalers few years back at Virginia Beach Labor Day Music festival. 

Floated in the water with my boogie board and drank a case of beer. Got a nice ass floating cooler. It was amazing. Drinking, peeing and floating. So good! 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Oh man. I would love to do some happy hour in the water. That sounds amazing. I love to drink booze and peeing without having too move! I listened  Ziggy Marley and the Whalers few years back at Virginia Beach Labor Day Music festival. 

Floated in the water with my boogie board and drank a case of beer. Got a nice ass floating cooler. It was amazing. Drinking, peeing and floating. So good! 

Between your blubber displacing the ocean and hot pee, I think we’ve discovered the real reason why scientists say the water temps/level is rising.

Global warming my ass.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Between your blubber displacing the ocean and hot pee, I think we’ve discovered the real reason why scientists say the water temps/level is rising.

Global warming my ass.

Just keep your social distance and you  would hardly notice. 

• Haha 1