Batman Gone Bad - Gotham - Town Wins

Just now, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I have to make an announcement and I want to get it out before anyone dies. 

I know a lot of you are big fans of Red Lobster but I have to say that I do not care for it. Red Lobster is the Olive Garden of seafood. 

Thank you all for your time and I hope this message finds you safely. 

It's disgusting

• Upvote 3

Just now, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I know a lot of you are big fans of Red Lobster but I have to say that I do not care for it. Red Lobster is the Olive Garden of seafood. 

This is a pretty brilliant and accurate statement. Yet, my family respects my heritage and never ever asks me to go to Olive Garden. My mother and my Aunts over 80 love the Red Lobster. "Its the Shrimp fest... Salvatore!" 

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

This is a pretty brilliant and accurate statement. Yet, my family respects my heritage and never ever asks me to go to Olive Garden. My mother and my Aunts over 80 love the Red Lobster. "Its the Shrimp fest... Salvatore!" 

I myself have also never been to Olive Garden as I hear it’s terrible. As a self respecting Italian-American such as yourself it would be a crime. My family would have me executed for treason. 

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Before it betrayed my trust, I was only ordering from Red Lobster because they delivered. They screwed that up and ruined Mother's Day. Damn them.

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Pac likes them, nuff said. He has all the taste and culture of a feral wart hog

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I myself have also never been to Olive Garden as I hear it’s terrible. As a self respecting Italian-American such as yourself it would be a crime. My family would have me executed for treason. 

I'm non-committal on Olive Garden, but it's wife's favorite restaurant and she makes me take her there for her birthday and mother's day. I do my duty. Don't judge me.

D1 Final Vote Count:

80 (1) - Nyn

CTM (1) - Ape

Nyn (1) - Pac

Arsis (1) - Dice

Dice (8) - Smash, Crush, JiF, JETS, Arsis, SMC, 80, CTM

1 player not voting: JC

With 14 players, it takes 8 to lynch

4 minutes ago, DPR said:

D1 Final Vote Count:

80 (1) - Nyn

CTM (1) - Ape

Nyn (1) - Pac

Arsis (1) - Dice

Dice (8) - Smash, Crush, JiF, JETS, Arsis, SMC, 80, CTM

1 player not voting: JC

With 14 players, it takes 8 to lynch

Tremendous. For the record, I’d have just hopped on dice. This was pretty muted D1. I typically live D1 for scum hunting, but don’t have the bandwidth ti fo all the work. 

• Thumb Down 1

It didn't take long for the plan to lose momentum... What seemed like a great idea had fizzled out and soon it became clear that the idea of bad guys going good just didn't blow anyone's hair back.

There were polite attempts at chit chat; golf, chain restaurants and different ways to get ****ed up were all briefly discussed. Riddler must have done something wrong as well, because someone snatched him up and landed has ass back in Arkham, but in the end it was really only the threat of Batman getting a free vest that drove the day.

In the end, it was the guy with the funny accent that got the votes. 

Dice, a.k.a Chief O'Hara has been locked up in the Arkham Asylum thread.

It is now Night 1. Please turn in your Night Actions or let me know if you want to holster. 

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, DPR said:

A blur of movement flashes behind AVM and all of the sudden his hands are shackled behind his back. A push send him sprawling onto his face and before he even registers vat's happening, he's yanked back into the shadows of an ally, disappearing from sight...

AVM HAS BEEN SENT TO THE ARKHAM ASYLUM THREAD. HE MAY ONLY POST IN THAT THREAD. HE HAS NO VOTE IN THIS THREAD.

Is there a reason AVM is written in red, but Dice is written in black? Most games use color as alignment indicator.

• Thumb Down 1

20 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You being alive is not town friendly. You being trolled like a bitch is just matter of course.

Stealing CTM's act?  What did you turn into Pac during your ban? 

Speaking of the monster, is he playing?

20 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Chief O'Hara is a good guy, no?  Did we get one?  lol.

Nah, I'm assuming it's the more iconic Batman allies; Robin, Gordon, Alfred, etc. maybe Oracle, Batgirl, Nightwing, but I feel like DPR would have needed a bigger game to include those characters. 

44 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Is there a reason AVM is written in red, but Dice is written in black? Most games use color as alignment indicator.

yeah weird we are not getting any alignment and weird AVM was just sent to the Asylum. Not getting whats going on here ... Is the asylum the dead thread ? @DPR