Arkham Asylum - Town Wins

A note lay on AVM's pillow as he is ushered into his room/cell.

"WELCOME BACK TO ARKHAM" 

He smiled at the irony of a mystery being presented to the man known as RIDDLER

• Post of the Week 3

Couple of thoughts:

Though it doesn't look like the main thread is going in this direction, obviously we can't read in to what this means regarding who I was/wasn't willing to vote. Too much wifom.

It adds confusion at deadline with the added bonus of taking out someone who was active and willing to vote a number of people so slight chance we don't attain a lynch and batman gets a vest.

3 minutes ago, AVM said:

Couple of thoughts:

Though it doesn't look like the main thread is going in this direction, obviously we can't read in to what this means regarding who I was/wasn't willing to vote. Too much wifom.

It adds confusion at deadline with the added bonus of taking out someone who was active and willing to vote a number of people so slight chance we don't attain a lynch and batman gets a vest.

Interesting, having a hard time deciphering what DPR is saying...lol...the Riddler left you the note or you are the Riddler? 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, SMC said:

How's it going, AVM?

Just as well as the last game, huh?

Legit RL lol

But in all seriousness no, last game I was able to make a far bigger fool of myself than I have been thus far...

Just wait til I triumphantly return via prison break only to somehow show up that performance. You just wait.

• Haha 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I think I'd like to see a lot of people die.  And maybe an alignment or 2 included in death scenes.  

Well bust me out of here and let's make this happen - scum are clearly scared.

• Upvote 1