Arkham Asylum - Town Wins

And for better or worse if I had a vote, I wouldn't put it on Arsis.

Keep in mind I have no information that you all don't have - I've shared everything except my role - so you shouldn't let that overly influence you. But given the catwoman/batman thing I'd want to wait it out a day.

38 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

wow that was some reveal. You went psycho like me. I likey

No way in hell JIF is lying ...if he is he just made the single greatest post in mafia history.

Now if AVM says you may avoid being recruited if you get lynched into the greatness that is the asylum, I agree because we kiss each others ass like that and stuff.

I want to lick asses with you but nobody is willing to tie me up. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AVM said:

Keep in mind I have no information that you all don't have - I've shared everything except my role - so you shouldn't let that overly influence you. But given the catwoman/batman thing I'd want to wait it out a day.

I miss you and want to share a cell with you.  I didnt vote Arsis because he wants us to for some reason and I dont know why and it frightens me. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, JiF said:

I miss you and want to share a cell with you.  I didnt vote Arsis because he wants us to for some reason and I dont know why and it frightens me. 

Jealousy is a wasted emotion shared by many people in this game

Also I agree on Arsis. He was at L-1 at one point while self-voting, unless I'm wrong? Just seems...weird.

I just can't feel like it's a good idea to send him here even though logically I don't think there is a benefit to scum to be in here. Nothing I know, just gut.

7 minutes ago, AVM said:

Jealousy is a wasted emotion shared by many people in this game

I'm kind of upset that of all the emotions I shared with you that I'm feeling right now in that one post; emptiness, sorrow, fear, horny, etc, that you had to narrow in on jealousy.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, AVM said:

His play is so similar to what I remember as town 80 from the old days, plus his play in Kingmaker...

I'll admit him drawing the parallel himself of this game to Kingmaker gave me a bit of pause, but he also has a tendency to say things as town he really really really shouldn't. But he does it anyway and draws attention to it, often getting him lynched.

The last few posts where he mentioned Kingmaker then said mentioned a mass reveal would get him lynched are actually, to me, his worst posts of the game. Trying to not focus on them too much yet.

As a rule, I would avoid focusing on anything he says.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, AVM said:

I think we merely talked about the one ever emo moment he had. ? Maybe I missed something once I was dead or am just forgetting. 

JC is easily the most steady/cool player on the roster, IMO. Hence why I wanted more out of him. He's far from cleared but you can't let someone like JC slide by when scum, he'll destroy you endgame. Always seems too put together.

My mellow comment wasn't about him not losing it. JC doesn't really "lose it". But he's usually a lot more... "run pussycat, kill kill."

Maybe this is actually a positive thing. I mean it's attractive, at least.

The posts I made about Arsis were to push him a bit like i did last game but I didn't get much from him . Most of the others are not contributing and thats a big tell in a game like this. 

Ape who is usually involved in things like this has been meh at best same with his also hairy buddy CTM 

Pac nil. that nublet

Nyn has been nasty and active

Jif has revealed and no reason not to believe his reveal

JC is JC

80 said a few things but like AVM said hes said a few things before :)

Dice inactive due to time difference but, colors man colors hes black we're red screw DPR and his colors don't mean sh*t crap

SMC and JETS non existent vote one of them off IMHO

last but not least teh Crushlove. 

29 minutes ago, AVM said:

Even though I wanted you dead, I agree.   lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

The posts I made about Arsis were to push him a bit like i did last game but I didn't get much from him . Most of the others are not contributing and thats a big tell in a game like this. 

Ape who is usually involved in things like this has been meh at best same with his also hairy buddy CTM 

Pac nil. that nublet

JC is JC

Dice inactive due to time difference but, colors man colors hes black we're red screw DPR and his colors don't mean sh*t crap

I don't really get reads from this post.

29 minutes ago, AVM said:

Also I agree on Arsis. He was at L-1 at one point while self-voting, unless I'm wrong? Just seems...weird.

I just can't feel like it's a good idea to send him here even though logically I don't think there is a benefit to scum to be in here. Nothing I know, just gut.

wheres big hamma Pac tard when you need him

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JiF said:

I'm kind of upset that of all the emotions I shared with you that I'm feeling right now in that one post; emptiness, sorrow, fear, horny, etc, that you had to narrow in on jealousy.

I fear you have misunderstood me.

I was talking about everyone else’s jealousy of how awesome we are.

7 hours ago, AVM said:

Time to update my what do I know, what do I think, and what am I grossly assuming table. Bolded green = new.

What I know:

• Everyone in Arkham is still in the game** in the sense that we can influence and help town figure out the clues/puzzle
    • but not everyone can be broken out. However, either scum or town could be broken out...so we need to be careful when the time comes
  • Alignment is not easily apparent in this game, but is something we can figure out
  • While we're still in the game, we are in prison - if scum equals or exceeds our numbers outside Arkham we will lose
  • Theme matters - Batman isn't just a super hero, he's a detective. There are a lot of puzzle pieces out there we need to put together. DPR's point that roles would have to work together is likely one of the most important pieces of information we've had to date

What I think I know:

• Those of us in Arkham can be further removed from the game, permanently (hence what I was saying about death vs. jailing yesterday)
    • I still think we can be further removed from the game, but I'm not sure an unlimited number of people could be removed...there may only be a limited number of "kill" shots
  • We shouldn't try to play the "this character is scum!" or "this character clearly would be town" game - this is why DPR allowed for unlimited reveals

What I'm wildly speculating:

• As Nyn suggested yesterday it's possible scum have safe reveals...we're playing in a world where people wear masks. The "flavor" could be that people could disguise themselves as someone else...such as Batman having a safe reveal as Nightwing. On my confidence scale 1 being next to none and 10 being extremely confident this is a 2.5. But I don't really think this matters all that much...
  • There's an additional mechanic we don't know yet within Arkham. I don't know what I'm thinking here...but I'm wondering if there's more that will happen here other than us sitting and waiting to break out/be broken out. Confidence scale 2 or 3. I'm not really sure what to expect, but I do think the vast majority of us will stay in here once we're here. Very limited opportunities to break people out is now what I'm thinking, and breaking out the wrong people will burn us badly.

did you miss my post about why i dont thionk they need fake claims?

basically  if not all bad guys are good and not all good guys are bad they dont NEED fake claims except for the Bat.

6 hours ago, AVM said:

@Smashmouth @Dicetosser - with a 6PM EST (New York Time) deadline ahead...who are your top 3 if you could vote? Let's try and help out here.

For me:

Arsis
Crusher
CTM

heads up  i dont know when this post is ure time but thats 3am for. you WONT get an answer then

Arsis as scum

im not caught up but can follow the jif for safety

SMC

ive been focusing on this thread and am doing a catch up in the game thread.

saw tthis

On 5/14/2020 at 10:31 PM, The Crusher said:

Ok. So it’s a reverse game. Good guys are in red and bad guys are in black. 

WRONG. I was black and I was Town.

Seems obvious Red is when someone has used an action to take out that person Black is a lynch

I dont buy this from crusher at this point

10 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

ive been focusing on this thread and am doing a catch up in the game thread.

saw tthis

WRONG. I was black and I was Town.

Seems obvious Red is when someone has used an action to take out that person Black is a lynch

I dont buy this from crusher at this point

Oh no. Now I’m scurred! 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Pac nil. that nublet

JC is JC

Wut? This game is confusing and I don’t want to Be stuck in the short bus thread. I’m town and I’m fabolous. 

30 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Wut? This game is confusing and I don’t want to Be stuck in the short bus thread. I’m town and I’m fabolous. 

What if I told you...

you were in the short bus thread to start?

13 minutes ago, Pac said:

I finally decided when I'll start trying..  when someone dies and I know their alignment.

I think that's fair.

Yeah. this game is so over my head. I have zero idea what's actually going on..

I still haven't read my PM. I've taken way to many mushrooms. It's a good night.