Arkham Asylum - Town Wins

4 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

can you give me examples of what you mean?

Why do you think you were targeted N1?

why was I targeted N1 ?  Im town and scum targets town with Night kills ...other than that how would i know why i was targeted ? if you want examples you will have to read the back and forth between AVM ARSIS and myself and come to your own conclusion I can't do that for you // To me it looks staged . It didn't feel that way in real time but now that I look back it has a strong feel of Scum to me.

• Thumb Down 1

52 minutes ago, DPR said:

Smash wasn’t lynched

Well you didn't specify that nor did you give my alignment like you did with Dice and you said you were going to do that. So the shadow of a giant bat showed up then i was hit over the head. With Batman being scum what else were we supposed to think happened to me ? You can't just leave the players completely in the dark we can't build any cases without Info and just names and roles

The Joke laughed and laughed, sometimes at the TV but sometimes at nothing at all. After a while most everyone had left, leaving him to sit and laugh by himself.

But he wasn't completely by himself...

The shadow of a giant bat slowly rose on the wall in front of him and Joker began to laugh harder.

A konk on the head was all it took to shut him up and when Joker woke up next, he was behind bars in Arkham.

Smash, a.k.a Joker, has been thrown into Arkham. He may not post in this thread as long as he is there.

It is now D2

6 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

can you give me examples of what you mean?

Why do you think you were targeted N1?

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

why was I targeted N1 ?  Im town and scum targets town with Night kills ...other than that how would i know why i was targeted ? if you want examples you will have to read the back and forth between AVM ARSIS and myself and come to your own conclusion I can't do that for you // To me it looks staged . It didn't feel that way in real time but now that I look back it has a strong feel of Scum to me.

So I answered your question and you give me a thumbs down ? Seriously ? I can't read peoples minds

15 hours ago, DPR said:

AVM was sitting quietly in his cell when the door was suddenly ripped out of its frame... By the time the dust settled, whoever had done the heavy lifting was nowhere to be found, but AVM didn't waste any time trying to track them down. He quickly grabbed up his belonging and made his way toward the gaping hole in the wall, whistling a happy tune as showed himself out. 

It seemed like a quiet night outside of Arkham as AVM made his way back to Gotham, but he knew better - all of the action happened behind the scenes and he had a feeling it was going to be a busy day...

IN THE INTEREST OF MOVING THE GAME FORWARD, I'VE ADJUSTED A FEW OF THE MECHANICS INCLUDING LYNCHES, THAT WILL NOW SHOW FLIPS, AND TO THAT END, DICE (THE D1 LYNCH) IS TOWN. 

It is now Day 3

With 12 players in Gotham, it takes 7 to lynch. 

8 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Well you didn't specify that nor did you give my alignment like you did with Dice and you said you were going to do that. So the shadow of a giant bat showed up then i was hit over the head. With Batman being scum what else were we supposed to think happened to me ? You can't just leave the players completely in the dark we can't build any cases without Info and just names and roles

The Joke laughed and laughed, sometimes at the TV but sometimes at nothing at all. After a while most everyone had left, leaving him to sit and laugh by himself.

But he wasn't completely by himself...

The shadow of a giant bat slowly rose on the wall in front of him and Joker began to laugh harder.

A konk on the head was all it took to shut him up and when Joker woke up next, he was behind bars in Arkham.

Smash, a.k.a Joker, has been thrown into Arkham. He may not post in this thread as long as he is there.

It is now D2

Only lynches will show flips. NA's and arrests will not. There are more than enough people who get info each night to balance this and it would throw the balance if additional flips were added. 

21 hours ago, AVM said:

CHAOS is always a compliment around these parts!

if you think im going to compliment Arsis yopure crazier then the Joker is.

16 hours ago, DPR said:

AVM was sitting quietly in his cell when the door was suddenly ripped out of its frame... By the time the dust settled, whoever had done the heavy lifting was nowhere to be found, but AVM didn't waste any time trying to track them down. He quickly grabbed up his belonging and made his way toward the gaping hole in the wall, whistling a happy tune as showed himself out. 

It seemed like a quiet night outside of Arkham as AVM made his way back to Gotham, but he knew better - all of the action happened behind the scenes and he had a feeling it was going to be a busy day...

IN THE INTEREST OF MOVING THE GAME FORWARD, I'VE ADJUSTED A FEW OF THE MECHANICS INCLUDING LYNCHES, THAT WILL NOW SHOW FLIPS, AND TO THAT END, DICE (THE D1 LYNCH) IS TOWN. 

It is now Day 3

With 12 players in Gotham, it takes 7 to lynch. 

interesting.

and your "role" doesnt make sense to me in light of the info I was given when i got put here    and that youve tried to ignore or bury two or three times.

why would a Toen NAME cop be in a game where apparently bad guys arnt neccesarily good and good guys arnt necessarily bad?

40 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

interesting.

and your "role" doesnt make sense to me in light of the info I was given when i got put here    and that youve tried to ignore or bury two or three times.

why would a Toen NAME cop be in a game where apparently bad guys arnt neccesarily good and good guys arnt necessarily bad?

This is exactly what Im saying as well

AVM and Arsis are scum both claimed roles that seemed questionable along with their dog and pony show argument earlier in the game

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

This is exactly what Im saying as well

AVM and Arsis are scum both claimed roles that seemed questionable along with their dog and pony show argument earlier in the game

I'm all over Arsis but the rest of the town is ignoring his claim.  Interesting take on AVM.

2 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

interesting.

Good question.  Maybe to find Batman.  Dunno.

• Sympathy 2

Crush and 80 have essentially vetted that I am the name cop. You can say it's a scum role and I was scum all along, but there's no way I could have known their characters unless I'm legit (town or scum...) or were on the same team.

Interesting that people who keep saying I'm skimming or ignoring fact seem to be doing the same thing lol

As for why does name cop make sense, we know the following things as mod-confirmed truth:

1 - alignment is discovered in different ways (since modified that we discover alignment of the lynched)

2 - roles/characters have to work together to figure out the puzzle

The names are, imo, part of said puzzle - and yes, a big plus to the role in theory is finding batman. I don't think a typical investigation would work with theme, right? And Batman is the biggest sleuth of all the characters...not sure what I'm getting at here, just thinking.

52 minutes ago, AVM said:

As for why does name cop make sense, we know the following things as mod-confirmed truth:

1 - alignment is discovered in different ways (since modified that we discover alignment of the lynched)

2 - roles/characters have to work together to figure out the puzzle

The names are, imo, part of said puzzle - and yes, a big plus to the role in theory is finding batman. I don't think a typical investigation would work with theme, right? And Batman is the biggest sleuth of all the characters...not sure what I'm getting at here, just thinking.

If you don't lynch me I'm blocking your na tonight. Lmfao.

I have 1 left.

21 hours ago, Arsis said:

Vote arsis

@Integrity28
how'd your night go? Lol

1 hour ago, Arsis said:

If you don't lynch me I'm blocking your na tonight. Lmfao.

I have 1 left.

Is that what the mention was about? When  I saw it, I figured you were talking about the night you gave me like 40 neg reps. I don’t have a night action, it hadn’t occurred to me until I pieced these posts together. 

Season 4 Whatever GIF by Friends

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Is that what the mention was about? When  I saw it, I figured you were talking about the night you gave me like 40 neg reps. I don’t have a night action, it hadn’t occurred to me until I pieced these posts together. 

Season 4 Whatever GIF by Friends

So, if I don't get lynched who should I block tonight?

Just now, AVM said:

Wait...

so Arsis is claiming hes a 2x thief with one action remaining...

Didnt he claim to have blocked Smash N1 since he was afraid he’d get lynched? And now Ape N2? But he still has one left?

Oh, I lied about smash. I forgot I did that. I was just trying to get people to play at that point.

I blocked ape n2 and am open to suggestions for tonight if I don't get lynched.

On 5/15/2020 at 1:47 PM, Arsis said:

I'm Catwoman town thiefx1

Once I could "steal" a role but it's actually just a 1x role block.

I blocked smash n1 because I thought I'd die so I didn't holster and I used a random number generator to pick him.

So what was the deal with the Ape night action thing?

53 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He could find Batman. That’s helpful.

true after reading what AVM said and what you say here I'm leaning away from him but that's why you push and question people. of the 2 roles i think AVM's is much more valuable than Arsis' role/

50 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Oh, I lied about smash. I forgot I did that. I was just trying to get people to play at that point.

I blocked ape n2 and am open to suggestions for tonight if I don't get lynched.

you don't get to claim a lie after the fact Arsis. This has probably sunk your ass