Arkham Asylum - Town Wins

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Lead the mass claim that directly resulted in the demise of Ape, SMC and CTM.  You're welcome.  

So you needed a mass reveal to figure it out a full gameplay day after me?

I only started lolling after I cracked the entire game open.

As someone who doesn't care about winning once you figure the game out its boring.

• Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, Arsis said:

So you needed a mass reveal to figure it out a full gameplay day after me?

Yes, because simpletons like Pac were trying to lead lynches on people like Nyn, you, AVM or the unconverted symps and you were distracting people (like JC) by claiming Batman. 

It solved the puzzle AND prevented the bad townies from derailing the game.

youre welcome thank you GIF by PlayStation

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes, because simpletons like Pac were trying to lead lynches on people like Nyn, you, AVM or the unconverted symps and you were distracting people (like JC) by claiming Batman. 

It solved the puzzle AND prevented the bad townies from derailing the game.

youre welcome thank you GIF by PlayStation

I was only distracting you because instead of a brain you have an unripe avacado in your skull.

• Thumb Down 2

4 minutes ago, Arsis said:

I was only distracting you because instead of a brain you have an unripe avacado in your skull.

It's been a long time since I wanted you lynched.  You're barking up the wrong tree on that one.  It was your distraction of some of the other players that became a problem.  JC, a usually cerebral player, was the one tunneling on you.  

31 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

When I think "standard", I think doc, cop, vig, tracker, watcher, godfather, roleblocker.

I have a f**king 1x vest that prevents be from getting shot OR lynched.  That is most definitely NOT standard.  Nor is a 2x town thief (usually a scum role, Roleblocker).  

In any case JiF confirmed you're scum so you're next after SMC.  Enjoy your remaining time outside of jail. 

Jif is scum ffs. He gave you SMC who you already had and me who can block thier kills.

Arsis is not confirmed and likely scum. Your role is a 1 time lynch/bullet proof. These roles aren't crazy exotic 

I'm the doctor!!

• Post of the Week 1

Smash narrowed his eyes as he watched the antics taking place in the other cells in Arkham. He estimated he had things pretty well figured out and it was all just a matter of time and circumstance before the truth showed itself.

And that was fine. he had nothing but time here in Arkham. 

He leaned against the door of his cell and almost fell when it opened... The guards were nowhere in sight and he automatically checked the rear exit that was also standing wide open.

He wasted no time in showing himself out.

SMASH HAS BEEN BROKEN OUT OF ARKHAM AND MAY NOW REJOIN THE GOTHAM THREAD.

• Upvote 2

CTM was furiously pouring over his notes when a sack was thrown over his head. 

Next thing he knew, he was in a cell in Arkham.

CTM HAS BEEN SENT TO ARKHAM ASYLUM AND MAY NOT POST IN THE GOTHAM THREAD ANY LONGER. HE MAY NOT VOTE AND HE DOES NOT COUNT TOWARD HIS FACTION'S NUMBER. 

1 minute ago, DPR said:

CTM HAS BEEN SENT TO ARKHAM ASYLUM AND MAY NOT POST IN THE GOTHAM THREAD ANY LONGER. HE MAY NOT VOTE AND HE DOES NOT COUNT TOWARD HIS FACTION'S NUMBER. 

lol.. protected crusher.,

oh well. go town!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DPR said:

But, I do.

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ape wanted you to go down with the ship in a "f**k you" move.  

You're town in my heart.

❤️

You psychos over-estimate how much I care. It wasn’t my choice to recruit Jif. It was crushers idea.

• Haha 1