Arkham Asylum - Town Wins

DPR

I think the win condition is to get all of one side or the other into this asylum thread. Once one side or the other runs out of escape from jail roles they will be severely hampered. So in other words don't be so damn quick to use those roles as town ... Scum will have a bit more urgency since they only have about 4 players so if more than one goes to jail of they are down to their last player they have to use the power town can hold out a bit longer

8 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

then how am I wrong ? Im saying they can come back but if they all get stuck in the asylum thread that faction(town/scum) loses. Obviously we dont have 10 escape from jail cards so when they run out the people who are stuck in jail (asylum) are all but dead and cant vote in the game thread.

Because we will get alignments eventually. Imo when that happens anyone in the extra thread dies. Escaping will prolly only apply for the time that it hasnt happened yet. And with some kind of nasty triggers dpr set up.

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

I think the win condition is to get all of one side or the other into this asylum thread. Once one side or the other runs out of escape from jail roles they will be severely hampered. So in other words don't be so damn quick to use those roles as town ... Scum will have a bit more urgency since they only have about 4 players so if more than one goes to jail of they are down to their last player they have to use the power town can hold out a bit longer

I disagree 

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Nope if shes arresting people she should have been told it was the equivalent of a lynch not an actual kill (which is what a Vig Does). If she claimed she arrested (citizens arrest) AVM then she's not being truthful IMHO because my citizens arrest is labled same as a lynch.

There are puzzles to be unlocked in this game, but the above is not one of them - I did not copy and paste role descriptions, which means that *if* two or more players had the same role, it is likely that the wording was slightly different and thus different interpretations would be natural. 

50 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I think you are dead because you were actually lynched not sent to jail right ? if it says sent to jail then you are in jail just like AVM and myself

If a person is dead, they may not post in either thread.

39 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Why would he tell a random town powerole that information?

LOL

The real question is why is nobody asking the obvious question?

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

You're wrong. I was told players can leave the extra thread and come back somehow to the game thread.

48 minutes ago, Arsis said:

You're extremely mean and unnecessarily confrontational when you play this game.

youve been jumping all over her all game and your now whinging cause she snapped at you? get real

44 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Imma go cry Irl.

You made batman cry.

😭😭😭😭😭😭

This is at least the second time he has said he is Batman.

LYNCH HIM!

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, DPR said:

There are puzzles to be unlocked in this game, but the above is not one of them - I did not copy and paste role descriptions, which means that *if* two or more players had the same role, it is likely that the wording was slightly different and thus different interpretations would be natural. 

If a person is dead, they may not post in either thread.

LOL

The real question is why is nobody asking the obvious question?

Why is 80 still alive?

8 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

youve been jumping all over her all game and your now whinging cause she snapped at you? get real

This is at least the second time he has said he is Batman.

LYNCH HIM!

I'm batman.

Look at my avatar.

13 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Why is 80 still alive?

10 minutes ago, DPR said:

correct bingo GIF by The Last Man On Earth

So I skimmed. Smash is off solving the game mechanics with limited info. DOR is weighing in like he’s playing. 

This is going to be a sh*t show.

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

So I skimmed. Smash is off solving the game mechanics with limited info. DOR is weighing in like he’s playing. 

This is going to be a sh*t show.

Pretty much

You towning? Cause I'd like that.

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Dice I went back to re read your scene and you look to have been arrested .... not sure how a lynch  as opposed to a arrest works or if we should even be trying to figure out why,

The way I think this game works is that NO ONE is going to actually die . I think once all scum get locked up or all town get locked up and put in the asylum is how the game ends. So if there are 4 scum and 10 town once 4 scum get sent to jail they lose so they may have more powers than we think. Town may have just a few powers and we should limit or give it a lot of thought on how we use the break out of jail if that does exist. I think every town member who can arrest 1x should hold on to that till end game.

I like the effort Smash's is putting into breaking down the game.