New York Mick

Charlie FA Weis Trolls The Jets As Usual

3 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

I guess fat ass is still butt hurt the Jets never gave him a HC job or something. He sucked as Notre Dame’s HC so I’m glad the Jets never hired his sloppy over opinionated ass as a HC. As always he goes against the Jets and picks them to be 3rd or 4th in the division and Tua/Fitz as the best QB in the division. 

What I think it will be.

Predicting the best QB and team this year in the AFCE

QB -

Darnold - he has some improved players around him and another year in the same system. 

Allen - he’s Allen. Big arm, good legs, zero touch and can panic. 

Tua/Fitz - he’s a rookie period Fitz isn’t playing unless Tua isn’t ready and he’s due for a bad season especially with the lack of talent around him.

Stidham - ??? GTFOH lol

Teams -

1. Bills - Good defense and an offense that will win a few games and lose a few games. 

2. Jets - If they’re healthy and can put a few pieces together they can win the division. 

3. Pats - the party’s over. Too many holes( this year, next year?).

4. Fins - they suck. 

Next year. Book it! 

4A069635-3FCF-470D-B207-E1471D3A92E6.jpeg

i don't think you can diss weis for not working out as ND coach.  look at how well harbaugh is doing at michigan.  it seems like pro coaches don't always make a successful jump back to college.  of course weis might just be a bad head coach too.

• Upvote 1

Not if Trevor Lawrence goes to the supplemental draft this summer, especially if there is a delay in the college football season.

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Next year. Book it! 

No way

That defense alone is too good to only achieve 2-3 wins on the season.

And unless you get the #1 pick, you aren’t getting Lawrence. You could offer your next 10 1st round picks and a team like Jacksonville, Washington or Detroit would still tell you to go f*ck yourself.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, rangerous said:

i don't think you can diss weis for not working out as ND coach.  look at how well harbaugh is doing at michigan.  it seems like pro coaches don't always make a successful jump back to college.  of course weis might just be a bad head coach too.

He’s an over opinionated windbag that looks like the love child of Jabba the Hutt and Yaphit. Every chance he gets he takes a shot at the Jets. I only listen to him when I have no choice. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Next year. Book it! 

I don’t think they’ll lose enough games to be in a spot to get him. 

2 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

No way

And unless you get the #1 pick, you aren’t getting Lawrence. You could offer your next 10 1st round picks and a team like Jacksonville, Washington or Detroit would still tell you to go f*ck yourself.

Personally I think the fix is in. Goodell has already signed on. Belicheck with Lawrence in a year? Too good to pass up. Possibly they are saving whatever punishment for the latest tape-gate to handcuff the Patriots  this year so they can slide. Telling you man,  can feel it.,

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Claymation said:

Not if Trevor Lawrence goes to the supplemental draft this summer, especially if there is a delay in the college football season.

There’s a better chance of me sh*tting Spanish doubloons than Lawrence entering the supplemental draft.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

I don’t think they’ll lose enough games to be in a spot to get him. 

Not legally but it’s the Patriots. Goodell has seen more of Krafts jizz than all the massage parlor floors in the US. Bill gets banned for the year because of the latest tape-gate, they go 1-15, Bill come  back gets Lawrence  andThe mighty Deathstar rises from the ashes 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Personally I think the fix is in. Goodell has already signed on. Belicheck with Lawrence in a year? Too good to pass up. Possibly they are saving whatever punishment for the latest tape-gate to handcuff the Patriots  this year so they can slide. Telling you man,  can feel it.,

They definitely want him to go to a big market like the Giants, Steelers, Cowboys, Pats etc. They don’t want him in Jacksonville 

Just now, The Crusher said:

Not legally but it’s the Patriots. Goodell has seen more of Krafts jizz than all the massage parlor floors in the US. 

It wouldn’t surprise me in the less if that happened. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

No way

Unless a team like CIN blows enough chunks to get the #1 pick again.  That's about the only scenario I can see where the pick could get traded, but oh the haul they would get.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

They definitely want him to go to a big market like the Giants, Steelers, Cowboys, Pats etc. They don’t want him in Jacksonville 

Giants got a QB, He’s way too pretty for Pittsburgh, Cowboys got two QBs and that leaves the Pats. 

21 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

From NFL Radio today. 

I guess fat ass is still butt hurt the Jets never gave him a HC job or something. He sucked as Notre Dame’s HC so I’m glad the Jets never hired his sloppy over opinionated ass as a HC. As always he goes against the Jets and picks them to be 3rd or 4th in the division and Tua/Fitz as the best QB in the division. 

What I think it will be.

Predicting the best QB and team this year in the AFCE

QB -

Darnold - he has some improved players around him and another year in the same system. 

Allen - he’s Allen. Big arm, good legs, zero touch and can panic. 

Tua/Fitz - he’s a rookie period Fitz isn’t playing unless Tua isn’t ready and he’s due for a bad season especially with the lack of talent around him.

Stidham - ??? GTFOH lol

Teams -

1. Bills - Good defense and an offense that will win a few games and lose a few games. 

2. Jets - If they’re healthy and can put a few pieces together they can win the division. 

3. Pats - the party’s over. Too many holes.

4. Fins - they suck. 

I didn't hear the interview, but just reading what you wrote, I'm not sure I see the dis on the Jets.  He said we might win the division. Is that trolling?

3 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

It wouldn’t surprise me in the less if that happened. 

Kinda surprise me if it didn’t. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

Giants got a QB, He’s way too pretty for Pittsburgh, Cowboys got two QBs and that leaves the Pats. 

The Giants QB sucks lol

Any California team or Vegas. You need to make the market happy. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, New York Mick said:

The Giants QB sucks lol

Any California team or Vegas. You need to make the market happy. 

Individual markets don’t matter to the NFL, they have profit sharing. The league needs an Evil Empire, Brady is gone they need a new one. It’s already done , trust me. 

13 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

He’s an over opinionated windbag that looks like the love child of Jabba the Hutt and Yaphit. Every chance he gets he takes a shot at the Jets. I only listen to him when I have no choice. 

Charlie Weis is Rex Ryan.

SAR I

25 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Next year. Book it! 

I don't see them tanking. More than anything Belichick wants to prove that the Pats' success was more because of him than Brady. He loses that argument if they suck this year.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

No way

Belichick doesn't even have to make me the offer.  I'll still tell him to go **** himself!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

I don't see them tanking. More than anything Belichick wants to prove that the Pats' success was more because of him than Brady. He loses that argument if they suck this year.

He especially loses that argument if they suck this year and then he has to rely on obtaining the best QB prospect since Luck in order to achieve any modicum of success post-Brady.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Next year. Book it! 

Justin Fields will go ahead of him.

27 minutes ago, Claymation said:

Never even thought about this. Is that an actual possibility?

10 minutes ago, CTJetsFan said:

The fat mouth breather is horrible to listen to on Sirius

It's so hard to listen to that show because of him. The mouth breathing, the non stop snot sniffling like he's a 4 year old who needs somebody to  help him blow his nose. And he repeats himself all the time like Jimmy Two Times. You know what I mean you know what I mean...

He's disgusting to listen too and to look at. I've been hoping they would replace him since he started.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

Weis is bitter because the jets picked Al Groh over him after Belichick quit 

4 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Justin Fields will go ahead of him.

I don’t think there will be a college fb season

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Next year. Book it! 

No no I'm sure BB has his eye on some QB from Lenoir Rhine instead lol

19 minutes ago, y2k8 said:

I didn't hear the interview, but just reading what you wrote, I'm not sure I see the dis on the Jets.  He said we might win the division. Is that trolling?

What?? That’s my opinion not his. He said 3rd or 4th. Read my original post again

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Not even close. That's how bad Weis is.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Maxman said:

No. Lawrence doesn't care if there's a college season. He's the #1 pick in the 2021 draft regardless of whether there's a college season. Frankly, he has no real reason to play in 2020.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

If Rex never had success as a head coach

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

No. Lawrence doesn't care if there's a college season. He's the #1 pick in the 2021 draft regardless of whether there's a college season. Frankly, he has no real reason to play in 2020.

Yes he is definitely set for 2021 regardless. I thought what he was saying though pertained to the 2020 supplemental draft. I was asking if there was any talk about Lawrence petitioning the league to enter that. 

I doubt he would be approved but was just curious if that was an actual rumor.

10 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Lawrence was not eligible for the 2020 draft because he was a sophomore.  They would have to change the rule or make a one-year exception to the rule that only players who were eligible to enter the 2020 draft can apply for Supp draft.