Gang Green is back up!!!!!

jetsrule128

So much for you guys being so well trained and keeping non football related threads in the lounge.

I think the guy that started this thread needs another beating.:box:

Edit: Am I losing my mind????? Could have sworn this was in the football forum before. hmmmmmmm oh well

So much for you guys being so well trained and keeping non football related threads in the lounge.

I think the guy that started this thread needs another beating.:box:

Edit: Am I losing my mind????? Could have sworn this was in the football forum before. hmmmmmmm oh well

I moved it.;)

Please guys..Let's be thankful to our JetNation hosts...The least we could do is continue to post here. They were great to us and Petro, so show JN the respect it deserves...

I posted a Thank you thread on your new message Board. good lcuk and i hope you guys continue to visit and share with us.

Good for you guys! It was great to meet some new, well-informed posters and I hope the relationship between our boards will continue from this day forward, especially now that you've had the chance to experience Jetnation first hand and...hello? Is anybody reading this? Guys? Hey Guys! Anyone? Where the phuck did they all go?

Good for you guys! It was great to meet some new, well-informed posters and I hope the relationship between our boards will continue from this day forward, especially now that you've had the chance to experience Jetnation first hand and...hello? Is anybody reading this? Guys? Hey Guys! Anyone? Where the phuck did they all go?

POTW NOM

LOL!!!

I just spoke with Petro, his cat peed on the keyboard and the site is partially down again.

Something about not being fully migrated over to the new server, so for those of you who can't get in, myself included, patience is a virtue.

Archived