One Jets Drive Returns Thursday 8PM

30 minutes ago, JTJet said:

I hope they do one every week unlike last year. They really didnt do them that much during the loses. 

well I think that's the point, you know?  I mean I don't know about you, but I personally would NOT want to see the OJD after that Pats loss last year!!

Hopefully, the Jets give us a lot more wins this year, and therefore, we get more OJDs!!

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, JTJet said:

I hope they do one every week unlike last year. They really didnt do them that much during the loses. 

I wonder how tough that'd be since they have probably not been filming much due to quarantine. I expect it to be a lot of zoom footage 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Legend Killa7 said:

well I think that's the point, you know?  I mean I don't know about you, but I personally would NOT want to see the OJD after that Pats loss last year!!

Hopefully, the Jets give us a lot more wins this year, and therefore, we get more OJDs!!

Personally that's kinda what I want to see the most. What these guys are doing behind the scenes when they get whipped, how hard they do/do not work or what they have to say. 

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, Samtorobby47 said:

It didn’t help that those losses were also total blowouts and zero offense. Not much to recap. 

Yeah but the One Jets Drive stuff was always less about the games and more about in between games/mixed with their personal lives. 

• Sympathy 1

This was disappointing. It was just a recycling of old clips I had already seen and video of some some random fan. Go watch a real docuseries like the Browns one. They have real original video of the players doing the virtual offseason and the coaches talking to them.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

This was disappointing. It was just a recycling of old clips I had already seen and video of some some random fan. Go watch a real docuseries like the Browns one. They have real original video of the players doing the virtual offseason and the coaches talking to them.

?

7 minutes ago, Tezza said:

One of the biggest questions I had from watching One Jets Drive last night was ....Did Joe Douglas have to separate a bunch of M&M's to get a fish bowl full of green and white ones OR did he order them?

giphy.gif

"Joe, Warford just got cut by the Saints.  Should we call up his agent?"

"NOT NOW REX, I'm separating M&M's!"

18 minutes ago, Tezza said:

One of the biggest questions I had from watching One Jets Drive last night was ....Did Joe Douglas have to separate a bunch of M&M's to get a fish bowl full of green and white ones OR did he order them?

giphy.gif

He has a a special condition written into his contract with the Jets about green and white M&M's.  Sort of the opposite of Van Halen's "no brown M&M's" clause.

THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL. I skipped over most of the random fan though.

Darnold is going to love Mims and if we can get into the end zone I feel really good about our ability to run or throw. Now only the targets for Darnold but I think Becton is going to be a monster in the red zone just demolishing guys.

No I am going to pretend I didn't see that...I want to imagine that he separated them like a champ!
Darnold is going to love Mims and if we can get into the end zone I feel really good about our ability to run or throw. Now only the targets for Darnold but I think Becton is going to be a monster in the red zone just demolishing guys.
Yeah the random fan part was a bit weak.
He has a a special condition written into his contract with the Jets about green and white M&M's.  Sort of the opposite of Van Halen's "no brown M&M's" clause.
Yes this is exactly what I am talking about he came to New York with a list of demands ...cue Saul Williams song

6 hours ago, Drums said:

Really? Do you not watch the videos Jets post on their site? These were all just old clips they already posted and some random fan.

34 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

This was a  F level effort from the Jets media department cobbling together old already shown clips and radio voice overs. Go watch this video to see a real hard knocks like look into the draft that the Browns put out.

It’s the guys upstairs denying any access. Hopefully they get more comfortable as time goes on. 

54 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

Really? Do you not watch the videos Jets post on their site? These were all just old clips they already posted and some random fan.

I usually do but I haven't kept up with it recently. I don't know how they're really going to show any new footage in these episodes  due to the circumstances so I'm not expecting that much.