NFL Uniform rankings. Guess who’s last

53 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Best uniforms in the NFL 

Wayne Chrebet Wayne Chrebet Official Website 80 Former New York Jets

Two of the best in the league in that pic. Instead of a complete redesign, they just should’ve fixed the awkward shoulder stripes. Just removing the white stripe there would’ve been fine. 

• Upvote 3

For the record I loved our old uniforms. The new unis have grown on me, the helmet is a lot better than I originally thought. I still don’t like the black however, I mean they look good but it’s not the jets colors. Much like the old uniforms, the all whites are still my favorite get up. 

• Upvote 2

Well out of the 3 writers, one is a Browns fan, one is an Eagles fan, and one said on Twitter he was ranking the Jets dead last no matter what. So yeah, bit biased I would say. 

Also, how in the world does it take 3 ******* writers to compile a list of best uniforms? 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jetscrazey said:

https://www.complex.com/sports/best-nfl-uniforms-ranked/new-york-jets

The Jets uniform is what happens when you let a bunch of 60 year old MBAs and management consultants design them.  Horrific 

Cool, some site no one cares about doesn’t like any of the NFLs new redesigned uniforms.  Who cares?  Again

Lots of folks act like the Jets had some iconic uniform before and by switching to these somehow went away from a uniform as timeless as the Yankees, Dodgers or Raiders.

They weren't.  The Jets old uniform was not especially pleasing to the eye and didn't represent anything except a memory for only a portion of the fanbase.

36 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Take off the silly New York on the chest and put on regular stripes and it's fine. The black is dated, but you can live with it.

The new Falcons I think are the worst of the new ones. The Rams uniforms are just weird.

Some of the best uniforms in the league are also black: Steelers, Raiders, Saints, all great. That doesn’t mean that cheesy franchises like the Falcons, Cards, or Jets can steal that color and also be cool. Those are the classic looks for those teams. And like those teams, the Jets’ classic look is the best. 

• Upvote 2