NFL Uniform rankings. Guess who’s last

No.  They are not.  I can se the common complains concerning the Jels helmet logo design.  But the new uniforms have their pluses and their minuses just like the old 0nes did.  The black ones have actually grown on me.  The white ones probably not so much 

It's the opinion of three writers at complex.com.  Honestly, who cares?

The new uniforms are fine.  Modern, clean, and not over the top.  In the age of Nike redesigns, it could have been much worse.

The worst part is the logo.  It's lazy and unimaginative.  They should have found a way to work a jet into the logo, not the old, boring, generic football with block letters over it.

2 minutes ago, Alka said:

When the Jets win the Super Bowl, their uniforms will look pretty damn good!!  I see nothing wrong with the uniforms.

Just about the only way they’ll entice me to buy something with their current horrendous logo on it (to which I hope they say: Challenge Accepted!).

• Post of the Week 1

4 hours ago, jetsons said:

somewhere SAR is having heart palpitations. 

jets18.jpg

samlev.jpg

jamalblk.jpg

31-E27-E46-2028-4-A72-ABE0-F4-DDA9-A0641

We look good.  Definitely Top 5 of the redesigned Nike group.  And I was the biggest proponent of keeping the white helmets if you recall.  

SAR I

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

The Jets old uniform was not especially pleasing to the eye and didn't represent anything except a memory for only a portion of the fanbase.

disagree  ...these were very pleasing to the eye ... especially compared to all the other $h*t we've seen as Jets uniforms

new_york_jets-1.jpg

• Upvote 4

47 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Miami-Dolphins-New-Uniform-Unveiled-590x

gettyimages-1180322083-e1570776488537.jp

Josh-Allen-Kyle-Williams-highlight-Buffa

Fighting a bit of an uphill battle there.

SAR I

All much smaller...and everyone prefers the old Patriot and Dolphin uniforms anyway. The Bills are a solid uniform. Their OJ throwbacks are great too.

5 hours ago, jetscrazey said:

https://www.complex.com/sports/best-nfl-uniforms-ranked/new-york-jets

The Jets uniform is what happens when you let a bunch of 60 year old MBAs and management consultants design them.  Horrific 

Hopefully this helps the Jets because maybe with Woody coming back (No politics, he said he is coming back no matter who wins), and JD at the helm, that this brings a quicker redesign. Because they needed to do better... even if they aren't the worst as this guy states... They ain't above the bottom 5-10... So yeah for a new layout this is an embarrassment to an organization that should strive to be the best because of the city/state they represent.

That is all... I don't want to argue about whether its middle 10 or bottom 10... who cares... It should be the best.

20 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

These were:

New+York+Jets+All+White.jpg

I'm partial to the whites... always my fav, even with the green pants, but love the white shirts... And that helmet is the dream. I'm old though what do I know lol.... 

• Upvote 2

Does anyone know if our color rush uniform is retired? The only reason I question that is due to the color scheme not matching the current helmet and the Jets logo being the prior version ......could we be getting a fourth future "color rush" jersey?