jetscrazey

NFL Uniform rankings. Guess who’s last

Take off the silly New York on the chest and put on regular stripes and it's fine. The black is dated, but you can live with it.

The new Falcons I think are the worst of the new ones. The Rams uniforms are just weird.

EYAUszkXYAMJ3id?format=jpg&name=medium

What could have been for the Jets if they really needed the black. The New York across the chest is horrendous.

47 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Miami-Dolphins-New-Uniform-Unveiled-590x

gettyimages-1180322083-e1570776488537.jp

Josh-Allen-Kyle-Williams-highlight-Buffa

Fighting a bit of an uphill battle there.

SAR I

All much smaller...and everyone prefers the old Patriot and Dolphin uniforms anyway. The Bills are a solid uniform. Their OJ throwbacks are great too.

18 hours ago, SAR I said:

jets18.jpg

<<murrell.jpg

22 hours ago, slats said:

Some of the best uniforms in the league are also black: Steelers, Raiders, Saints, all great. That doesn’t mean that cheesy franchises like the Falcons, Cards, or Jets can steal that color and also be cool. Those are the classic looks for those teams. And like those teams, the Jets’ classic look is the best. 

The Falcons throwbacks are among the nicest in sports too. They boned that update bad.

30 minutes ago, slats said:

Yeah, I’m thinking the Jerry Glanville all-blacks with the all black helmet. Hard to go wrong with black, white, and red. 

Hard to beat these 

Atl2_display_image.jpg?1330823611

although these werent half bad either

deion_falcons.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

• Upvote 1

Just now, Gastineau Lives said:

how you think that is the end part of the jet wing is beyond me

It's not. It's just a Nike template.

25 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Untitrled.jpg

cugore.jpg

Same shape. The fabric stretches around the equipment.  

SAR I

Drop the New York. Swap the stripes for the classic stripes and we’re good. Maybe a white stripe on the helmet too.

If you also dropped the black all together, and went with a white face mask with a white stripe down the middle of the helmet that would be pretty nice too.

6 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

It's so dumb to pretend like we're the New York City Fighter Jets. We are not. We're a football team called the Jets and the image that comes to mind is a green football shape. That's it. The weak skyline, fighter jet thing is a strange fever dream where suddenly we're branded as the big boys with our big guns and our NYC coolness. Sorry, that's not the brand. Have a few winning seasons and that green football has more clout. That's it. Associate the logo with winning just like the old logo was associated with Joe Willie Namath. 

Agree with this as well. The fighter jet thing aint it either. Classic uniform with classic football stripes etc works best. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company