15 hours ago, SAR I said:

stripes.jpg

Your wish is granted.

SAR I

how you think that is the end part of the jet wing is beyond me

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

Untitled.jpg

Maybe because it's the same damned thing.  Verbatim.  Angle for angle.  

SAR I

You keep posting these as if that changes the shape of the isosceles triangle on the uniform.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, ECURB said:

It is literally a piece of the old logo...

It literally isn't. There's a clear curvature that is not present. The angle is much sharper in the old logo as well. I don't know what the fck you're seeing.

28 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Untitled.jpg&key=a6f3d22dfb9ac78ca36bf2b

Do this yourself in any photo editing software.  Trim the 1980 plane wedge "J" logo 2/3 of the way towards the tail, rotate it a few degrees so that the top is parallel to your monitor, and it is identical to the new "flight" wedge found on our website graphics, shoulders, and pants.

SAR I

So you've moved on from the uniform to the underline of this take flight thing, whatever that is. 

Even if it were true, there is not a soul in the universe that would look at that and go, "oh yeah, that's an airplane" it's like taking a . and going oh yeah, that's a ?, and this : ^, well that reminds me of Malcolm X, it totally means Malcolm X, and ( , well that'd a snowman. I can't believe I'm explaining this.

23 minutes ago, ljr said:

totally agree saying that the little long triangle thing is deliberately bringing us to the retro jet logo over the t & s from those 90's helmets  ... is absurd

---

comparing Malcolm X to a snowman ?!?!?!?! ... I'm sure you're not trying to create some black/white conflict I hope !!!!!

^   - that's an X 

( - that's a snowman 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company