When Should the US Re-Open?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. When Should the US Re-Open?

• After We Flatten The Curve
    • After A Vaccine is Developed
    • When Dr. Fauci Gives His Blessing
    • States Should Decide Case By Case
    • When We Know No One Will Ever Die Again
    • Go F Yourself For Even Thinking of Re-Opening, People Are Going To Die, Seriously F OFF

9 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

There seems to be a lot of conflicting ideas about re-opening. I'm curious what people are thinking.

I feel really bad for some of the small businesses, many of them will never reopen. Awards shops, gun shops, consignment shops, and small retail stores should be allowed to open, IMHO. They have had ZERO income the last 2 months but still have the expenses. Just limit the # of people, have them all wear masks and social distance. These stores are never really that crowded. With the few retail stores open now (Walmart, Target) people are congested in those stores instead of being spread out in other stores making it worse . Hold off on restaurants , as far as inside seating , until we see how every thing is trending down the road.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The unemployment level is very scary at this point - the worst since the great depression. The good thing is many of those jobs can still be recovered at this point. But the longer it goes the more will be permanently gone.

Exactly . What I don't like are these Executive Orders that they are calling "The law !" NO it's NOT the  law.  I see where the Wisconsin Supreme Court just threw out the "Stay at home" executive orders calling them unlawful and unconstitutional . 

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company