New York Jets Sam Darnold is the best quarterback in the AFC East by Evan Desai 10 hours ago Follow @mumbai_desai

It’s fine to like Josh Allen. He is very impressive most of the time. 

But if given the choice, I’d still take Sam long term based on what I’ve seen so far. He’s got blockers now. And probably better receivers if Mims contributes soon, and Perriman builds off a strong 2019 finish. 

And, he’s got two decent TE’s now in Griffin and Herndon. 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Best QB in May. Got it.

Hope he is also the best QB in a December too.

No, best QB based on stats and eyeball test. 

The article above says it all. Darnold outperformed Allen in every major statistical category. And the “fumbling problems” that Darnold had in college now seem to be more of a Josh Allen problem in the NFL. 

• Upvote 4

Josh Allen is terrible and one of the worst QBs to play the game....Darnold is a little better statistically than Allen...

Also, this article leaves out Allen has 7 fewer interceptions despite..playing 1 more game. It mentions rushing touchdowns which puts Allen firmly in the lead in touchdowns..who cares how he got it into the endzone..he got it there. 

Look, like many I think Darnold is better, but writing an idiotic article that stretches reality isn't necessary. 

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1

22 minutes ago, Bronx said:

Stay healthy Sam, stay healthy.

Mono was a freak occurrence. Dude was making out with chicks and got the kissing disease. Does that mean he has durability issues? 

And he should stay healthy now that he has a respectable o-line. That trash in front of him last year was sickening. Nobody deserves that. 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Who is 

1 hour ago, Losmeister said:

Still looking up at Fitz...

1 hour ago, Losmeister said:

Still looking up at Fitz...

Which one? The 2016 Fitz who threw 12 Td’s and 17 INT’s for our Jets?

4 hours ago, Prez33 said:

It’s fine to like Josh Allen. He is very impressive most of the time. 

You watch the Bills and come away thinking most of the time Allen looks very impressive?

To each their own I suppose, but that is shocking to me.  I'm not sure most Bills fans would say he's very impressive most of the time.

50 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

You watch the Bills and come away thinking most of the time Allen looks very impressive?

To each their own I suppose, but that is shocking to me.  I'm not sure most Bills fans would say he's very impressive most of the time.

I think Bills fans are excited about the future. The Bills made the playoffs last year. Yes, their o-line was better than ours, and their defense was pretty good, too. 

But Allen is a starting QB in this league. And he showed me enough to prove he’ll be their QB for the next 10 years. 

• Thumb Down 1

Sorry, but can't agree.  Like so Jets QB's before him, he can't throw deep with velocity.  That means defenses will be able to cheat up, daring him to throw long.  I would never have drafted him, he is not a franchise QB!

1 hour ago, GreenFish said:

Haha. League MVP. I think he’s going to ball this year. I don’t think he wins it. But I think he’ll be in the conversation. 

• Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, Tailspin said:

Sorry, but can't agree.  Like so Jets QB's before him, he can't throw deep with velocity.  That means defenses will be able to cheat up, daring him to throw long.  I would never have drafted him, he is not a franchise QB!

Your first post is incorrect, your site name is tailspin.  May as well call yourself Troll Mac Troll face. So who’s your favourite Bills player?

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Prez33 said:

I think Bills fans are excited about the future. The Bills made the playoffs last year. Yes, their o-line was better than ours, and their defense was pretty good, too. 

But Allen is a starting QB in this league. And he showed me enough to prove he’ll be their QB for the next 10 years. 

Allen won't last 10 years in the NFL.

This season will be the last time we see Allen being compared to darnold

• Upvote 1