On 10/1/2020 at 1:25 PM, jetophile said:

It's been really good on my phone lately until this morning. I'm too stupid to know how to do a screenshot, but it's a full page ad for Life Lock that blocks out the entire forum page. When you click to close it, it re-directs. Happened three times over the course of an hour. 

Thanks for the heads up. I got a few reports of this. I am having them change things, looks like they put in a new ad. It should be fixed by Monday.

42 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Thanks for the heads up. I got a few reports of this. I am having them change things, looks like they put in a new ad. It should be fixed by Monday.

I had been getting videos playing across the top (big) and/or videos playing to the side, near the bottom (smaller), all NFL related prior to this, but only on mobile. I couldn't mute them or close them. That hasn't happened during the Life Lock thing.

I'm sure you'll get it figured out. Thanks. Have a good weekend. Wait, of course you will. The Jets are not playing tomorrow. We need a paper bag over head smilie, btw. I need to be able to do a three bag salute when the Jets come up with a shining performance.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, jetophile said:

Still getting the Life Lock pop up full screen. It's no longer re-directing, but now it just shows up constantly instead after log in. Mobile only.

Hey @jetophile, are you still having these issues?  I was having them too, so I logged out and back in again and that seemed to fix it...

4 minutes ago, ID. said:

Hey @jetophile, are you still having these issues?  I was having them too, so I logged out and back in again and that seemed to fix it...

Hi! Only on mobile (android). Yes, I have logged out and logged back in only to have it come back randomly now (meaning not necessarily at log in) without any more re-directs, but often. 

9 minutes ago, jetophile said:

Hi! Only on mobile (android). Yes, I have logged out and logged back in only to have it come back randomly now (meaning not necessarily at log in) without any more re-directs, but often. 

Bummer, hopefully it gets sorted out soon.  It just might take some time to clear out.  I’ll post an update if I start seeing it again.  

BTW, @Maxman here’s a screenshot of the issue, in case you need it:

5BA8B28E-48E3-4F1B-BE49-6ED706BEA7C6.png

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Maxman said:

So the network did a scan and they confirmed that those Lifelock ads should not be happening. Sorry for the delay but they are blocking it, so I hope it is fixed soon.

It's still doing it just not quite as often it seems. I don't trust Norton with good reason for what it's worth. It's kind of sickly funny getting spammed by an anti-virus company that's supposed to protect you, lol. Again, this is on mobile only. I never experienced it on my laptop. Thanks for working on it. GO . . . I forgot. Oh, right. GO JETS. The situation is so bad I wasn't even oriented in space for a moment there. : /

• 1 month later...
On 10/21/2020 at 1:51 PM, Maxman said:

They found the issue and changed the way it loads. This has been disabled for members.

Guests will still see this periodically. So I suggest that you sign up and login. Registered members who log in see less ads.

Thanks.

I forgot to chirp back in on this, but yep, resolved. I haven't seen it in a couple of weeks. Thanks!

• Upvote 1