Tom Brady is an utterly loathsome piece of sh*t

14 minutes ago, CurtMart said:

Vitamin C and D are said to provide some level of resistance against the COVID-19. I don’t see how this is a d*ck move. If anything, it’s a marketing strategy to introduce this as an immunity supplement. Thousands of people will claim they took these pills and never got COVID-19 but it’s probably cuz they would never come in contact with covid-19 patient. Anyways, #ShadyBrady has done far worse to bash him and this isn’t remotely close to them. 

Your probably right but anyone in their right mind can buy this stuff at the drugstore at half the price.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, PS17 said:

He did an interview on Colbert (I think) a couple years ago after he lost the Super Bowl to the Eagles.

He came across as soulless. He had this scarily fake grin with unnaturally white teeth, to go along with his fake hair. He is one of the least charismatic people I’ve ever seen. 

Italians have the perfect word to describe Brady, "antipatico", which means unpleasant or disagreeable.  A person who by their very nature comes across as unlikeable to almost everyone.

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, CurtMart said:

Vitamin C and D are said to provide some level of resistance against the COVID-19. I don’t see how this is a d*ck move. If anything, it’s a marketing strategy to introduce this as an immunity supplement. Thousands of people will claim they took these pills and never got COVID-19 but it’s probably cuz they would never come in contact with covid-19 patient. Anyways, #ShadyBrady has done far worse to bash him and this isn’t remotely close to them. 

yep.  i dislike tommy boy but you gotta give him some credit for whatever he's doing healthwise to be able to play at such a high level for so long.  and it's not just about cheating.

as for his immunity product, it's not that much of a reach to suggest that americans don't eat very well.  oh they eat a lot but it's not always very healthy.  and as you said, there are some indications that some vitamin defficiencies may contribute to catching corona.  and if he didn't do it it would be some rapper clone or surfer from Kalifornia.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

54 minutes ago, Larz said:

Huh?

rebranding vita c and adding elderberries and marking it up is just business 

And that's why capitalism like the imperialism it grew out of is inherently flawed. No human can act rationally when we're allowed to have such deception and false marketing being so prevelant.

When Ludwig Von Mises wrote Human Action I can't imagine he could faintly imagine a scum bag on Tom Brad's level being born.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 2

25 minutes ago, rangerous said:

yep.  i dislike tommy boy but you gotta give him some credit for whatever he's doing healthwise to be able to play at such a high level for so long.  and it's not just about cheating.

as for his immunity product, it's not that much of a reach to suggest that americans don't eat very well.  oh they eat a lot but it's not always very healthy.  and as you said, there are some indications that some vitamin defficiencies may contribute to catching corona.  and if he didn't do it it would be some rapper clone or surfer from Kalifornia.

Yeah, because it's not like you could already buy vitamins at a much cheaper price.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Erase your search history immediately.  lol  Where the f*ck did you find this?  And what was the word search?  lol

It's from a South Park episode.

And a lot of us should probably be erasing our search histories. I just google searched "fat male poison ivy cosplay" for a different thread. Google probably has me on a weird list lol.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4