Tom Brady is an utterly loathsome piece of sh*t

1 hour ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Tom Brady had to have stolen your bike or pist in your cheerios or something..lol

I can't help but to cry laughing everytime you complain about this awful guy tom brady...lol pure comedy! 

Go defend this shlt somewhere Where suckers like you believe he’s beyond reproach.  

3 hours ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Please see reply below...

Plus I rather get my daily vitamin intake from good ole fred Flintstone anyways..

That work with crack dealers?  Meth?  Heroin? 
Brilliant theory or defense

These are the same dolts who defended A Hernandez, Edelman, Harrison, Belichick stealing his GF away from a friend.  Belichick cheating scandals, all of them, Brady cheating, more than once, Kraft after his wife died, Kraft supporting the sex trade industries, Big Poppy....,,etc, etc

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Or..or..you can stop running to reply to everyone of my post and ignore me.

Hop off/stop thirsting for my attention already.

No one cares.  Every once in a while we get fair weather patriot fans like you and Patsfantx trying to fill your boring dull days with flaming jet fans

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Morrissey said:

This one of the more pathetic threads. He's gone. The nightmare is over. He can not torture us anymore.

That is all.

This thread has nothing to do with his play on the football field.  It has to do with him being a garbage human being.  And he's hurting actual people with the products he peddles.  

And that's right.  I said products.  With an "s".  As in this isn't the first time he's done it.  @#27TheDominator referenced it a few posts earlier:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/report-tom-bradys-guru-lied-that-he-was-an-md-was-investigated-by-feds/

• Upvote 3

21 hours ago, JTJet said:

Just teasing ya man lol. 

Now your taking the mick! ?

21 hours ago, slats said:

I’d seen episodes before because my son is a fan, but binged the whole series last month being locked down and all. It’s actually pretty brilliant. 

I tried getting into it and did end up finding myself wrapped up in it but I have too many shows that I need to get through that I left this one on the table and will come back to it when bored... My brother on the other hand thinks its hilarious! 

23 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Favre had a pretty amazing season at age 40.  

one guy in the history of the NFL ... or 5 guys in the history of the NFL ... very - very - very - very - very - very hard to believe no juice added to that cocktail ... about as unlikely as David Ortiz not juicing right alongside Bonds, McGuire, & Sosa

4 hours ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Does not really need one..but I guess common sense isn't all that common.

Yeah it does.

Your idol is a low life, scanky POS and every time the shltbag does something despicable like this you come running to defend him.  Like you did today and are doing now, arguing with every one who sees the POS for what he is.

But yet somehow with all the assessing excuse making and obtuse excuse making youre giving us, he doesnt need defending?  Totally destroying youre common sense 

LOL

• Haha 1

On 5/19/2020 at 2:18 PM, munchmemory said:

Snake oil salesman during a pandemic?  WTF is this moron thinking?  You're right.  Brady is a bigger POS than I imagined.

Let's hope he takes a Bruce Smith into Boomer Esiason-type hit on the Bucs' first play this season.  That should be some sort of karma. 

An Alex Smith type of injury would be far more satisfying. The he could take his "vitamin pills" and be better by next month.

• Haha 3

Didn't realize JN had Brady Bots infestation...that gets magnetically attracted to legit disgust with the Brady persona.  

The Bots are like antibrady's that come to protect the Brady persona from Truth and Justice.  Those things are harmful to the Brady.  So to the rescue come the antibrady's  to do battle and protect the Brady from harmful accusations.  

I guess you just have to put up with such infestation.  If you choose to accuse the Brady of wrong doing.  You know...taking advantage of his station as a  GOAT worshiping entity that he's attained.  Even Baphomet is jealous of him.  The missionary bots will swarm into JN and defend the Brady persona.  It matters to them that your thoughts are so negative of his chosen actions of snake oil shenanigans.  

If JN posters don't stop your Brady bashing...looks like you'll have to deal with the Brady Bunch parasites pandemic. 

You must surrender to them...or take the Brady snake oil cure.  

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This thread has nothing to do with his play on the football field.  It has to do with him being a garbage human being.  And he's hurting actual people with the products he peddles.  

And that's right.  I said products.  With an "s".  As in this isn't the first time he's done it.  @#27TheDominator referenced it a few posts earlier:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/report-tom-bradys-guru-lied-that-he-was-an-md-was-investigated-by-feds/

Again, i hate to be the one that defends brady - i'm actually defending ruthlessly exploitative business practices - but if he's hawking some tasteless placebo, does anyone actually get hurt?

They get misled, sure...conned, sure...but hurt? physically? i don't think so. I mean this sh*t isn't exactly rat poison.

The dweebs who buy this probably don't even care if it 'works', they're just turning up in support of their hero, their messiah, the 'GOAT'.

I'll go one step further...and blame american society for this. In a country where social choices and behaviors are exclusively defined by corporate interests, intellectualism is replaced by evangelism. You have masses that are inclined to act as followers rather than thinkers.

Tom brady and his behavior, represents the collective failure of america as a social experiment.

4 hours ago, predator_05 said:

Again, i hate to be the one that defends brady - i'm actually defending ruthlessly exploitative business practices - but if he's hawking some tasteless placebo, does anyone actually get hurt?

They get misled, sure...conned, sure...but hurt? physically? i don't think so. I mean this sh*t isn't exactly rat poison.

It gives consumers a false sense of security, which can absolutely hurt them physically.

It's not the worst thing he's peddled but it's absolutely exploitative and dangerous misinformation during a difficult time in this country.  Absolutely deplorable.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, predator_05 said:

The dweebs who buy this probably don't even care if it 'works', they're just turning up in support of their hero, their messiah, the 'GOAT'.

I'll go one step further...and blame american society for this. In a country where social choices and behaviors are exclusively defined by corporate interests, intellectualism is replaced by evangelism. You have masses that are inclined to act as followers rather than thinkers.

Tom brady and his behavior, represents the collective failure of america as a social experiment.

Holy hell! You don’t actually believe that shit you just typed?  Do you? Sometimes a scumbag is just a scum bag and it’s completely their fault. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, predator_05 said:

wat