TeddEY

Tom Brady is an utterly loathsome piece of sh*t

16 hours ago, Arsis said:

And that's why capitalism like the imperialism it grew out of is inherently flawed. No human can act rationally when we're allowed to have such deception and false marketing being so prevelant.

When Ludwig Von Mises wrote Human Action I can't imagine he could faintly imagine a scum bag on Tom Brad's level being born.

Let's be honest, most Americans are completely irrational schmucks. This is a land of salesmen, everyone making money is a salesman.

I don't really hate the player as much as i hate the game, people have to become wiser. As unethical as it may be, I have no problem with exploiting the masses if they can't think for themselves.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

No, Brady is selling false hope off of his celebrity.  

Trying to sell people on the idea that his BS tablets will protect them from a deadly virus just to make money.

But the ass lickers of the world, Pats fans, will defend this dispicaple act

You can't sell something unless somebody's buying. A lot of people will buy this.

Who is to blame here: Brady or Joe public?

49 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Both.  The former for being an awful human being.  The latter for being uninformed consumers.  

Just because you CAN take advantage of people doesn't mean you SHOULD.  Nor should anyone be fine with that behavior.  But Brady has no moral compass, so this is no surprise.

Brady is an excellent businessman. No different from our arms exporters, who rake in billions by supporting tin-pot dictators and fueling conflicts all across the world.

14 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This thread has nothing to do with his play on the football field.  It has to do with him being a garbage human being.  And he's hurting actual people with the products he peddles.  

And that's right.  I said products.  With an "s".  As in this isn't the first time he's done it.  @#27TheDominator referenced it a few posts earlier:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/report-tom-bradys-guru-lied-that-he-was-an-md-was-investigated-by-feds/

Again, i hate to be the one that defends brady - i'm actually defending ruthlessly exploitative business practices - but if he's hawking some tasteless placebo, does anyone actually get hurt?

They get misled, sure...conned, sure...but hurt? physically? i don't think so. I mean this sh*t isn't exactly rat poison.

The dweebs who buy this probably don't even care if it 'works', they're just turning up in support of their hero, their messiah, the 'GOAT'.

I'll go one step further...and blame american society for this. In a country where social choices and behaviors are exclusively defined by corporate interests, intellectualism is replaced by evangelism. You have masses that are inclined to act as followers rather than thinkers.

Tom brady and his behavior, represents the collective failure of america as a social experiment.

4 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Let's see, do you think you'll be able to quantify those who then are more likely to engage in potentially dangerous behavior/situations because they feel this placebo will protect them (as the name would indicate)? Then what about the people infected by those people, the medical costs associated with those people (which we all pay for indirectly), etc.

Is he the only person to exploit the public? Hell no. But he put that punchable face of his out there on this one, so it must be punched. 

His army of lawyers will ensure that he is free of all liability. That's how it works.

I agree, he definitely has a punchable face. I won't stand in the way of someone punching it.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

He's signed up for nine part series on ESPN that's going to document his "remarkable career."  Brady can't even wait till he retires.  The scene where we see him tear up remembering all  the "vicious lies" people made up about him. 

That will def. be meme worthy. 

NFL network and ESPN's slobbering over the patriots has become INSUFFERABLE in the last couple of years.

They're gonna milk the '6 rings' nonsense for as long as they can. I think they go over-board nowadays because people have shorter memories and shorter attention spans. Its starting to look desperate.

Brady is already trying to cash in on whatever fame he has left. He's not gonna transition to normal life the way Peyton did, he's not as likeable.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

32 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Army of lawyers! 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, PS17 said:

You are a smart guy, quality poster. I have to say, it took several months for me to read your posts seriously with the guido avatar. I'm getting 2008 myspace flashbacks. 

You got the date right, its from 2007-8. Good times.

This pic was actually featured on guidofistpump.com, which means my credentials are beyond doubt.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company