TeddEY

Tom Brady is an utterly loathsome piece of sh*t

19 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Erase your search history immediately.  lol  Where the f*ck did you find this?  And what was the word search?  lol

I'm a South Park fanatic.  I knew how to find it easily, lol.  

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Selling supplements. Oh the horror!!! What’s next... copper bracelets?

Naturally you would take Brady's side on this one.  Naturally.

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

How about silicon chest inserts filled with bleach to protect those boobies from covid-19?

Free if you're a young, supple, college student.

BYOB&B

@CTM

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Yeah, I loved the show the first few seasons.  Then stopped watching for some reason.  I think Trey Parker and Matt Stone are geniuses.

From seasons 4 thru about 17 you'll hardly find a bad episode.  Now is a good time to binge if you can.  

Lately the show has gotten a bit stale.  It's a combination of Trey and Matt being burnt out and also partly due to them becoming immersed in Hollywood, the same Hollywood they ripped on for decades.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

Pretty sure that Aaron Hernandez is already dead.

Can't pass on the virus then.  Aaron is ahead of the curve.  

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

Tom Brady = Lance Armstrong but worse

Lance Armstrong raised millions upon millions for cancer research.  As of 2012, $470M raised from the Lance Armstrong foundation alone.  That helped take care of the medical bills of over 2.5 million cancer patients.  Astounding.  

Tom Brady hasn't done a damn thing to help people besides maybe write a couple checks here and there.  

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, predator_05 said:

Brady is an excellent businessman. No different from our arms exporters, who rake in billions by supporting tin-pot dictators and fueling conflicts all across the world.

I get it.  And no, he's not Hitler, he's not Madoff, and he's not those guys.  He's 3rd or 4th tier evil.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Morrissey said:

This one of the more pathetic threads. He's gone. The nightmare is over. He can not torture us anymore.

That is all.

This thread has nothing to do with his play on the football field.  It has to do with him being a garbage human being.  And he's hurting actual people with the products he peddles.  

And that's right.  I said products.  With an "s".  As in this isn't the first time he's done it.  @#27TheDominator referenced it a few posts earlier:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/report-tom-bradys-guru-lied-that-he-was-an-md-was-investigated-by-feds/

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, predator_05 said:

Again, i hate to be the one that defends brady - i'm actually defending ruthlessly exploitative business practices - but if he's hawking some tasteless placebo, does anyone actually get hurt?

They get misled, sure...conned, sure...but hurt? physically? i don't think so. I mean this sh*t isn't exactly rat poison.

It gives consumers a false sense of security, which can absolutely hurt them physically.

It's not the worst thing he's peddled but it's absolutely exploitative and dangerous misinformation during a difficult time in this country.  Absolutely deplorable.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Dcat said:

Just like an alpha house cat, this thread title must always be above that other brady thread title. @jetstream23

and praise the Mod who has the sack to shut that thread down.  Just because they can.

Bump.

@jetstream23 may this thread be a constant reminder of your wrong opinion forever.  

• Haha 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company