TeddEY

Tom Brady is an utterly loathsome piece of sh*t

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Shhhhhhh... Don’t tell them that dick. They will want some. 

Yer right...no snitching...don't let anybody else digest this...

Hawaiian Chicken Kebabs

Hawaiian Chicken Kebabs | Cooking Classy

Creamy Shrimp Fettuccine Pasta

Creamy Shrimp Fettuccine Pasta With Homemade Alfredo Sauce

Prime Ribs

This Poor Mans Prime Rib Recipe is seriously the best way to cook a roast. It makes an inexpensive piece of meat taste like prime rib! Tender and delicious!

CHILI LIME STEAK BITES

Chili Lime Steak Bites recipe

Irish Guinness Stew

Super hearty and inherently Irish, this rich and robust Irish Guinness Stew will have you begging for seconds! The perfect recipe for a St. Patrick's Day feast.

Braised Short Ribs With Baby Potatoes

Braised Beef Short Ribs

Honey Garlic Chicken Wings

085771569e19577a5c3d780146394984.jpg

Garlic Parmesan Pork Chop

This Garlic Parmesan Pork Chop Recipe is super quick and easy to make with a crispy parmesan crust on the outside.

That's enough to chew on for now...😋

• Upvote 4

Didn't realize JN had Brady Bots infestation...that gets magnetically attracted to legit disgust with the Brady persona.  

The Bots are like antibrady's that come to protect the Brady persona from Truth and Justice.  Those things are harmful to the Brady.  So to the rescue come the antibrady's  to do battle and protect the Brady from harmful accusations.  

I guess you just have to put up with such infestation.  If you choose to accuse the Brady of wrong doing.  You know...taking advantage of his station as a  GOAT worshiping entity that he's attained.  Even Baphomet is jealous of him.  The missionary bots will swarm into JN and defend the Brady persona.  It matters to them that your thoughts are so negative of his chosen actions of snake oil shenanigans.  

If JN posters don't stop your Brady bashing...looks like you'll have to deal with the Brady Bunch parasites pandemic. 

You must surrender to them...or take the Brady snake oil cure.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, pdxgreen said:

He comes off like a guy who doesn't know how to turn off his own ego or see himself in a lesser light.  Jordan kind of reminds me of that way too.  But he's extremely guarded, P.R. conscious and protective of his image.  I could see Brady  crashing if he stays in the public eye too long.  Unless he finds something in business or a sports related field he loves as passionately as football.   

His Bradyness gazes at the mirror an asks...

"Mirror...mirror...on the wall...who's the fairest dresser of them all?"

il_fullxfull.376779214_5my4.jpg

The taylor is doing to his Bradyness...what Brady is trying to pull off on his worshippers.   It's plain to see...bs them and make $fool$ $out $of $them...🤑   

• Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company