Tom Brady is an utterly loathsome piece of sh*t

4 hours ago, TeddEY said:

A literal snake oil salesman.

Emergen-C (C,D, Zinc, some other goodies)is about $15 over the counter for 30 doses you dissolve in water. Have been taking it for 2 months. Was a bit is short supply in March, but appears they've ramped up production since. 

Just teasing ya man lol. 
All good in the hood!
I’d seen episodes before because my son is a fan, but binged the whole series last month being locked down and all. It’s actually pretty brilliant. 
I did get into it a little bit but sometimes the story is so far fetched.

1 hour ago, Bugg said:

Emergen-C (C,D, Zinc, some other goodies)is about $15 over the counter for 30 doses you dissolve in water. Have been taking it for 2 months. Was a bit is short supply in March, but appears they've ramped up production since. 

Or you can just buy a carton of generic orange juice for $2

DE151548-062F-4153-8D4C-6D9A5D972A7D.jpeg

5 hours ago, Bleedin Green said:

He really does not have one likable trait about him.

Regardless of how the Jets do, I will get serious enjoyment if both the Pats and Tampa come to implode in glorious fashion.

Well his wife has two.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

How about silicon chest inserts filled with bleach to protect those boobies from covid-19?

Free if you're a young, supple, college student.

BYOB&B

Send those to Washington DC. You have an investor.

• Haha 3

this guy is such a pathetic piece of $h*t sc*mbag ... how the h*ll do people let him skate through every f*cking shady thing he does, ... over & over & over again !?!?!?!

it is about the most unbelievable thing i can imagine ... what a f*cking d**shbag!

• Upvote 1

Brady is full of sh*t when it comes to medicine. As a physician I can assure you there have been countless studies to show that taking more than the recommended amount of vitamin c does nothing for you. Zinc has a slightly better track record with some studies showing that it can reduce the duration of the common cold by a day. But the evidence is pretty mixed even on that. This pill is useless and is false advertising. 

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Shhhhhhh... Don’t tell them that dick. They will want some. 

Yer right...no snitching...don't let anybody else digest this...

Hawaiian Chicken Kebabs

Hawaiian Chicken Kebabs | Cooking Classy

Creamy Shrimp Fettuccine Pasta

Creamy Shrimp Fettuccine Pasta With Homemade Alfredo Sauce

Prime Ribs

This Poor Mans Prime Rib Recipe is seriously the best way to cook a roast. It makes an inexpensive piece of meat taste like prime rib! Tender and delicious!

CHILI LIME STEAK BITES

Chili Lime Steak Bites recipe

Irish Guinness Stew

Super hearty and inherently Irish, this rich and robust Irish Guinness Stew will have you begging for seconds! The perfect recipe for a St. Patrick's Day feast.

Braised Short Ribs With Baby Potatoes

Braised Beef Short Ribs

Honey Garlic Chicken Wings

085771569e19577a5c3d780146394984.jpg

Garlic Parmesan Pork Chop

This Garlic Parmesan Pork Chop Recipe is super quick and easy to make with a crispy parmesan crust on the outside.

That's enough to chew on for now...?

• Upvote 4

16 hours ago, Arsis said:

And that's why capitalism like the imperialism it grew out of is inherently flawed. No human can act rationally when we're allowed to have such deception and false marketing being so prevelant.

When Ludwig Von Mises wrote Human Action I can't imagine he could faintly imagine a scum bag on Tom Brad's level being born.

Let's be honest, most Americans are completely irrational schmucks. This is a land of salesmen, everyone making money is a salesman.

I don't really hate the player as much as i hate the game, people have to become wiser. As unethical as it may be, I have no problem with exploiting the masses if they can't think for themselves.

• WTF? 1

I hate Brady, but he's selling vitamins and nobody is being told they cure Covid. It's a journalist who somehow is still getting paid while being the least essential scum working in the country. I'm more offended that somebody got paid to write this than a supplement nobody really cares about

• WTF? 1

34 minutes ago, Aaron Hernandez said:

I hate Brady, but he's selling vitamins and nobody is being told they cure Covid. It's a journalist who somehow is still getting paid while being the least essential scum working in the country. I'm more offended that somebody got paid to write this than a supplement nobody really cares about

The outrage is because he is price gouging (the vitamins being peddled can be had at Walmart for a few dollars) and in many cases giving the less intellectually astute a false sense of immunity. All this while profiting from people less fortunate than him and his billionaire wife during a health crisis that he and others in his economic stratosphere have almost exclusively remained insulated from. No....sorry he stinks for this. A guy in his position could be doing PSAs and or donating to those out of work but he did a 180 and is a greedy pos.

• Upvote 4

48 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

The outrage is because he is price gouging (the vitamins being peddled can be had at Walmart for a few dollars) and in many cases giving the less intellectually astute a false sense of immunity. All this while profiting from people less fortunate than him and his billionaire wife during a health crisis that he and others in his economic stratosphere have almost exclusively remained insulated from. No....sorry he stinks for this. A guy in his position could be doing PSAs and or donating to those out of work but he did a 180 and is a greedy pos.

So don't buy them...... did he take your credit card number?

If you're buying crap based off Instagram posts who's at fault? I don't feel like you could or should regulate stupidity. You're free to think he's an a$$hole. I agree

• Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, Aaron Hernandez said:

So don't buy them...... did he take your credit card number?

If you're buying crap based off Instagram posts who's at fault? I don't feel like you could or should regulate stupidity. You're free to think he's an a$$hole. I agree

Lol you can buy them and stay happy and immune in your # 12 jersey.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Hey guys there's also this stuff called food. Has tons of vitamins in it. Swear to god.

Don't forget the sun.  You can get vitamin D from the sun.

1 hour ago, predator_05 said:

Let's be honest, most Americans are completely irrational schmucks. This is a land of salesmen, everyone making money is a salesman.

I don't really hate the player as much as i hate the game, people have to become wiser. As unethical as it may be, I have no problem with exploiting the masses if they can't think for themselves.

In this case, I hate the player way more than the game.

15 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

Lol you can buy them and stay happy and immune in your # 12 jersey.

Pretty sure that Aaron Hernandez is already dead.

• Upvote 2