TeddEY

Tom Brady is an utterly loathsome piece of sh*t

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

No, Brady is selling false hope off of his celebrity.  

Trying to sell people on the idea that his BS tablets will protect them from a deadly virus just to make money.

But the ass lickers of the world, Pats fans, will defend this dispicaple act

You can't sell something unless somebody's buying. A lot of people will buy this.

Who is to blame here: Brady or Joe public?

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

No, Brady is selling false hope off of his celebrity.  

Trying to sell people on the idea that his BS tablets will protect them from a deadly virus just to make money.

But the ass lickers of the world, Pats fans, will defend this dispicaple act

Please see reply below...

1 hour ago, Aaron Hernandez said:

So don't buy them...... did he take your credit card number?

If you're buying crap based off Instagram posts who's at fault? I don't feel like you could or should regulate stupidity.

Plus I rather get my daily vitamin intake from good ole fred Flintstone anyways..

1 hour ago, JetPotato said:

I just started Rick and Morty about two weeks ago and I'm on to Season 3. It is utterly inappropriate, sometimes very dark, sarcastic and extremely funny. Recommended for types like us.

Ah, you know me so well old Tater' friend.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

That’s not really good enough. People are relying upon his fame: that his endorsement gives extra credibility to something they’d ignore if it was you selling it. 

If he started selling this under normal circumstances, I wouldn’t like it but I’d shrug it off like celebrities endorsing any number of things. But when there’s widespread panic, and people are buying things they don’t need out of fear because they’ll take chances on anything that might keep them alive, then it’s gross to take advantage of it unless it’s something that is truly going to be therapeutic in the way he’s framing it. Just like there are consumer protection organizations to prevent people from being tricked into buying something they otherwise wouldn’t.

He came to market with this, with the name PROTECT no less, and personally endorsed it to convince a trusting public: buy these pills if you don’t want to die. 

Seems some people need to smart up...point blank outbreak or not.

If someone sends you an email saying they need you to send them money, they are in Africa do you do it?

You are in need of a car, you need to be able to get to work to provide food for your family do you just go to anyone selling a car and buy it just cause.

This whole thing is just stupid. I wanna know are someone of you just as "outraged" at people trying to profit off of selling mask or vendors hiking up their prices on products just to make even more of a profit off this ppandemic outbreak?

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, predator_05 said:

You can't sell something unless somebody's buying. A lot of people will buy this.

Who is to blame here: Brady or Joe public?

No shlt that’s the point.  You’re selling false hope to desperate or scared people. You’re using your celebrity to sell it.  People who wouldn’t buy from you or me would by from Tom Brady, he would never lie, has to work.  Tom has seized on the unknowing public.  Brady’s at fault, he knows the pills do absolutely nothing to prevent users from contracting Covid but also knows his face and name will push this nonsense out the door at some ridiculous profit margi 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Please see reply below...

Plus I rather get my daily vitamin intake from good ole fred Flintstone anyways..

Not a defense

4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Not a defense

Does not really need one..but I guess common sense isn't all that common.

Just buy some Emergenc and be done with it

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Does not really need one..but I guess common sense isn't all that common.

He’s an a$$hole preying on peoples fear.  You think that’s cool,  it’s Tom Brady

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

Pretty sure that Aaron Hernandez is already dead.

Can't pass on the virus then.  Aaron is ahead of the curve.  

20 hours ago, PS17 said:

He did an interview on Colbert (I think) a couple years ago after he lost the Super Bowl to the Eagles.

He came across as soulless. He had this scarily fake grin with unnaturally white teeth, to go along with his fake hair. He is one of the least charismatic people I’ve ever seen. 

Agreed.  

i just have a feeling that when he is finally retired there are going to be brush fires of his using massive doses of HGH and whatever else, and the floodgates will open.  Just so rare that someone can throw a ball 20 yards farther at 40 years of age than they could at 20...but I could be wrong.

The massive chip he has carried on his shoulder for those 20 years that he says “fuels him” is also kind of strange to say the least.  Reminds me of a certain kind of person.

Madison Ave decided they wanted him to be the “face of the NFL” and because of that virtually every deference was afforded to him, from OL that never got called for Holding, and these aren’t Top 10 OLinemen, none of them, yet they all supposedly played that way?!?!...spare me the line of sh*t about the “greatness” of their OL coach...again they were always allowed to Hold and that coupled with no one allowed to come within 5 yards of him or an automatic PF flag is thrown...the guy was basically able to play “Pitch and Catch” for 20 years, rarely did his uniform have a smudge of dirt on it.  

Although impossible I would have loved to see him play on the exact same squads Darnold has had the misfortune of playing on his first 2 years.  Though Darnold would have fared better with “Holding...Allowed”.

9 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

He’s an a$$hole preying on peoples fear.  You think that’s cool,  it’s Tom Brady

Tom Brady had to have stolen your bike or pist in your cheerios or something..lol

I can't help but to cry laughing everytime you complain about this awful guy tom brady...lol pure comedy! 

2 hours ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Seems some people need to smart up...point blank outbreak or not.

If someone sends you an email saying they need you to send them money, they are in Africa do you do it?

You are in need of a car, you need to be able to get to work to provide food for your family do you just go to anyone selling a car and buy it just cause.

This whole thing is just stupid. I wanna know are someone of you just as "outraged" at people trying to profit off of selling mask or vendors hiking up their prices on products just to make even more of a profit off this ppandemic outbreak?

Yes, you've outed me. I'm totally in favor of vendors charging $20 for 8 oz of hand sanitizer and disposable masks for $10+ apiece. 

Regardless, this is different anyway. Brady is trying to trick people into buying something they otherwise wouldn't want to buy. I don't see the similarity beyond a profit motive. A closer analogy is would be if a company selling masks got a prominent public figure to help insinuate that they protected from covid-19 when they do not.

• Upvote 3

FWIW, I personally find this significantly less disturbing than posing with a goat, or his "dancing" at Carnevale.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

FWIW, I personally find this significantly less disturbing than posing with a goat, or his "dancing" at Carnevale.

Me too!!

That Carnevale dance did nothing for the stereotype that "white people can't dance"

49 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Both.  The former for being an awful human being.  The latter for being uninformed consumers.  

Just because you CAN take advantage of people doesn't mean you SHOULD.  Nor should anyone be fine with that behavior.  But Brady has no moral compass, so this is no surprise.

Brady is an excellent businessman. No different from our arms exporters, who rake in billions by supporting tin-pot dictators and fueling conflicts all across the world.

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

Tom Brady = Lance Armstrong but worse

Lance Armstrong raised millions upon millions for cancer research.  As of 2012, $470M raised from the Lance Armstrong foundation alone.  That helped take care of the medical bills of over 2.5 million cancer patients.  Astounding.  

Tom Brady hasn't done a damn thing to help people besides maybe write a couple checks here and there.  

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, predator_05 said:

Brady is an excellent businessman. No different from our arms exporters, who rake in billions by supporting tin-pot dictators and fueling conflicts all across the world.

I get it.  And no, he's not Hitler, he's not Madoff, and he's not those guys.  He's 3rd or 4th tier evil.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, JiF said:

Tom Brady = Lance Armstrong but worse

Brady did more PEDs

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, JetPotato said:

I just started Rick and Morty about two weeks ago and I'm on to Season 3. It is utterly inappropriate, sometimes very dark, sarcastic and extremely funny. Recommended for types like us.

Some of the best writing on tv, imo. The episode "Lawnmower Dog" is fantastic.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Agreed.  

i just have a feeling that when he is finally retired there are going to be brush fires of his using massive doses of HGH and whatever else, and the floodgates will open.  Just so rare that someone can throw a ball 20 yards farther at 40 years of age than they could at 20...but I could be wrong.

The massive chip he has carried on his shoulder for those 20 years that he says “fuels him” is also kind of strange to say the least.  Reminds me of a certain kind of person.

Madison Ave decided they wanted him to be the “face of the NFL” and because of that virtually every deference was afforded to him, from OL that never got called for Holding, and these aren’t Top 10 OLinemen, none of them, yet they all supposedly played that way?!?!...spare me the line of sh*t about the “greatness” of their OL coach...again they were always allowed to Hold and that coupled with no one allowed to come within 5 yards of him or an automatic PF flag is thrown...the guy was basically able to play “Pitch and Catch” for 20 years, rarely did his uniform have a smudge of dirt on it.  

Although impossible I would have loved to see him play on the exact same squads Darnold has had the misfortune of playing on his first 2 years.  Though Darnold would have fared better with “Holding...Allowed”.

he's def juicing in some way or another ... hgh , something else from tb12 ... i don't know ... but he doesn't miraculously be able to play as an old guy where nobody else is able to at his age.

he def hasn't been hit near as much as anyone else though ... someone breathes on him and he gets a flag ... his OL allowed to hold every play

dude won't get busted after retiring though ... goodell /bellichick / kraft ... all in the same s*ck my d*ck - s*ck your d*ck secret handshake club

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, freestater said:

Some of the best writing on tv, imo. The episode "Lawnmower Dog" is fantastic.

Agreed. Smart writing.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Both.  The former for being an awful human being.  The latter for being uninformed consumers.  

Just because you CAN take advantage of people doesn't mean you SHOULD.  Nor should anyone be fine with that behavior.  But Brady has no moral compass, so this is no surprise.

This! ^ Also regulations written to prevent dumb people from being suckered rarely work. We should however shine a light on creeps like Brady who  go for the money grab during the unfortunate circumstances we have right now. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

Ah, the old two wrongs argument.  There has been plenty of outrage around here about people trying to profit off the pandemic.  I get thinking this isn't a huge deal, but if you want to put your face on sh*t like this you deserve our scorn.  The fact that he is preying on the weak of mind and spirit makes him look worse, not better.

👆 Cliff Notes version of my novella.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Aaron Hernandez said:

So don't buy them...... did he take your credit card number?

If you're buying crap based off Instagram posts who's at fault? I don't feel like you could or should regulate stupidity. You're free to think he's an a$$hole. I agree

Swing and a miss.....  Did you read the content of his post?

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

👆 Cliff Notes version of my novella.

Scorn away...same breathe others can come in here and say don't be a dumb consumer...

So you guys can continue on with your torch carrying mob scene.... that "meeeaaaan man Tom brady....booo booo"

• Confused 1