Tom Brady is an utterly loathsome piece of sh*t

He's signed up for nine part series on ESPN that's going to document his "remarkable career."  Brady can't even wait till he retires.  The scene where we see him tear up remembering all  the "vicious lies" people made up about him. 

That will def. be meme worthy. 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, predator_05 said:

Again, i hate to be the one that defends brady - i'm actually defending ruthlessly exploitative business practices - but if he's hawking some tasteless placebo, does anyone actually get hurt?

They get misled, sure...conned, sure...but hurt? physically? i don't think so. I mean this sh*t isn't exactly rat poison.

The dweebs who buy this probably don't even care if it 'works', they're just turning up in support of their hero, their messiah, the 'GOAT'.

I'll go one step further...and blame american society for this. In a country where social choices and behaviors are exclusively defined by corporate interests, intellectualism is replaced by evangelism. You have masses that are inclined to act as followers rather than thinkers.

Tom brady and his behavior, represents the collective failure of america as a social experiment.

Let's see, do you think you'll be able to quantify those who then are more likely to engage in potentially dangerous behavior/situations because they feel this placebo will protect them (as the name would indicate)? Then what about the people infected by those people, the medical costs associated with those people (which we all pay for indirectly), etc.

Is he the only person to exploit the public? Hell no. But he put that punchable face of his out there on this one, so it must be punched. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Let's see, do you think you'll be able to quantify those who then are more likely to engage in potentially dangerous behavior/situations because they feel this placebo will protect them (as the name would indicate)? Then what about the people infected by those people, the medical costs associated with those people (which we all pay for indirectly), etc.

Is he the only person to exploit the public? Hell no. But he put that punchable face of his out there on this one, so it must be punched. 

His army of lawyers will ensure that he is free of all liability. That's how it works.

I agree, he definitely has a punchable face. I won't stand in the way of someone punching it.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

He's signed up for nine part series on ESPN that's going to document his "remarkable career."  Brady can't even wait till he retires.  The scene where we see him tear up remembering all  the "vicious lies" people made up about him. 

That will def. be meme worthy. 

NFL network and ESPN's slobbering over the patriots has become INSUFFERABLE in the last couple of years.

They're gonna milk the '6 rings' nonsense for as long as they can. I think they go over-board nowadays because people have shorter memories and shorter attention spans. Its starting to look desperate.

Brady is already trying to cash in on whatever fame he has left. He's not gonna transition to normal life the way Peyton did, he's not as likeable.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, predator_05 said:

NFL network and ESPN's slobbering over the patriots has become INSUFFERABLE in the last couple of years.

They're gonna milk the '6 rings' nonsense for as long as they can. I think they go over-board nowadays because people have shorter memories and shorter attention spans. Its starting to look desperate.

Brady is already trying to cash in on whatever fame he has left. He's not gonna transition to normal life the way Peyton did, he's not as likeable.

He comes off like a guy who doesn't know how to turn off his own ego or see himself in a lesser light.  Jordan kind of reminds me of that way too.  But he's extremely guarded, P.R. conscious and protective of his image.  I could see Brady  crashing if he stays in the public eye too long.  Unless he finds something in business or a sports related field he loves as passionately as football.   

1 hour ago, pdxgreen said:

He comes off like a guy who doesn't know how to turn off his own ego or see himself in a lesser light.  Jordan kind of reminds me of that way too.  But he's extremely guarded, P.R. conscious and protective of his image.  I could see Brady  crashing if he stays in the public eye too long.  Unless he finds something in business or a sports related field he loves as passionately as football.   

His Bradyness gazes at the mirror an asks...

"Mirror...mirror...on the wall...who's the fairest dresser of them all?"

il_fullxfull.376779214_5my4.jpg

The taylor is doing to his Bradyness...what Brady is trying to pull off on his worshippers.   It's plain to see...bs them and make $fool$ $out $of $them...?   

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, predator_05 said:

ha ha Normal life?? Peyton is still doing commercials? What are you talking about. He is doing a golf outing w Brady that is being promoted like crazy...ha ha

ESPN promotes athletes they just got done w a 10 part doc on Jordan, how long ago since Jordan's been retired...

This board..i tell you..ha ha

1 hour ago, predator_05 said:

His army of lawyers will ensure that he is free of all liability. That's how it works.

See, we're not saying he is legally liable for it, we're just saying he's an opportunistic and manipulative dick for doing so.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, predator_05 said:

I agree, he definitely has a punchable face. I won't stand in the way of someone punching it.

I'm not talking about liability in terms of litigation; I'm just talking about in general. Just because each time it happened is not definitively provable - because we won't know which people were specifically affected by this and a variety of other reasons - doesn't therefore mean it never happened as a result of relying upon this false shield. 

2 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I'm not talking about liability in terms of litigation; I'm just talking about in general. Just because each time it happened is not definitively provable - because we won't know which people were specifically affected by this and a variety of other reasons - doesn't therefore mean it never happened as a result of relying upon this false shield. 

Army of lawyers! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Building a stronger immunity is VERY important.  I have no idea if Brady's snake oil boosts immunity or not, but my wife knows her stuff on this topic.  I'm prodding her to examine the ingredients in Brady's concoction and compare with real, proven and known supplements to boost immunity.  Starting with liposomal vitamin D (which I'll bet 90% of this board is deficient in), liposomal glutathione (hold your nose) and several others.  If Brady's stuff matches up, then I'll change my tune on this.

• Upvote 2

On 5/20/2020 at 9:10 AM, predator_05 said:

You can't sell something unless somebody's buying. A lot of people will buy this.

Who is to blame here: Brady or Joe public?

They are two different things....

I agree, people that buy it are stupid and basically deserve to waste their money.

But it doesn’t mean Brady isn’t a POS for taking advantage of said stupid people.

• Upvote 1

On 5/21/2020 at 2:29 PM, predator_05 said:

Pfffft! 6 rings? That's like one less than seven and two more than four. What a loser! Imagine only winning six rings and having people make a big deal about it. 

You made enough salt for all of the pretzels in Gillette Stadium. 

• Thumb Down 1

On 5/19/2020 at 11:25 PM, TheMo said:

Brady is full of sh*t when it comes to medicine. As a physician I can assure you there have been countless studies to show that taking more than the recommended amount of vitamin c does nothing for you. Zinc has a slightly better track record with some studies showing that it can reduce the duration of the common cold by a day. But the evidence is pretty mixed even on that. This pill is useless and is false advertising. 

I swear by the zinc lozenges if taken as soon as you feel a cold coming on, two or three days into a cold and they don't do anything. You'd know better than I do but zinc is not water soluble but I've read that "your body has no mechanism for storing zinc, so whatever isn't used is expelled from the body, and you'll need a steady dietary supply to keep your body functioning well."

If you eat a balanced diet you don't need a zinc supplement. "You can meet your body's need for zinc by eating meats, beans, fish, fortified cereals and nuts.".

Oh - Brady is a cheat and a POS.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Big_Slick said:

I swear by the zinc lozenges if taken as soon as you feel a cold coming on, two or three days into a cold and they don't do anything. You'd know better than I do but zinc is not water soluble but I've read that "your body has no mechanism for storing zinc, so whatever isn't used is expelled from the body, and you'll need a steady dietary supply to keep your body functioning well."

If you eat a balanced diet you don't need a zinc supplement. "You can meet your body's need for zinc by eating meats, beans, fish, fortified cereals and nuts.".

Oh - Brady is a cheat and a POS.

I like meals 

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Larz said:

I’ve been taking multivitamins with immunity benefits for 2 months.   What’s the problem exactly?

Technically anything with vitamin C or other nutrients can “boost immunity”

If a couple obnoxious nice weather Boston fans are dumb enough to pay $40 plus shipping that’s their problem 

I’ve been taking multivitamins with immunity benefits for 2 months.   What’s the problem exactly?

I’m speaking more in a general sense. Not to you about anything. And I could care less what Brady sells. I don’t be buying any of it.

It’s just that it’s a nice warm blanket for assholery. It’s just business. Keeps the worst of us safe and snuggly in our beds at night.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

On 5/21/2020 at 2:29 PM, predator_05 said:

You are a smart guy, quality poster. I have to say, it took several months for me to read your posts seriously with the guido avatar. I'm getting 2008 myspace flashbacks. 

14 hours ago, PS17 said:

You are a smart guy, quality poster. I have to say, it took several months for me to read your posts seriously with the guido avatar. I'm getting 2008 myspace flashbacks. 

You got the date right, its from 2007-8. Good times.

This pic was actually featured on guidofistpump.com, which means my credentials are beyond doubt.