AFJF

Manish Mehta on Logan Ryan, Twitter Trolls and UDFAs

Alright folks, there has still been a ton of heat directed at Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News for his tweet about Logan Ryan so we reached out and asked if he'd like to come on our show toinght to talk not only about that tweet, but others from him that haven't gone as he predicted as well as some of his exclusives that did pan out.  I wasn't sure he'd be up for it, but he didn't hesitate when I asked.

He's also going to cover the Jets UDFA class with us along with the signing bonus each player recieved which he outlined in the NYDN earlier today.

Here's the link...https://www.blogtalkradio.com/jetnation/2020/05/20/manish-mehta-calls-in-to-talk-logan-ryan-twitter-trolls-and-udfas

We go live at 6:30 and we'll go a little bit long tonight to get Manish on at 7:30, so if you're not interested in hearing myself and (hopefully) Alex ramble on for the first hour, take a pass.

To catch Manish addressing the Logan Ryan tweet and reaction, he'll be on at around 7:30.

If you're super bored with Quarantine, feel free to call in and talk anything Jets related....646-716-4697.

• Upvote 6
  • Thumb Down 4

Manish on air now

• Thumb Down 3

Cliffs?

2 hours ago, AFJF said:

Manish on air now

Go join him and keep anything he posts off of this website..what the f---, are you related to him,,really?

• Thumb Down 3
  • Confused 1

Who's on Manish or Wyatt?  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

I guess Manish did not admit he lies about having any sources and just makes everything up.  Pitty.    

• Upvote 4

Yeah I can’t click anything with that guy. The be listened to him on pods and he’s a sniveling shady bitch

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Eaton Beaver said:

Go join him and keep anything he posts off of this website..what the f---, are you related to him,,really?

Greetings comrade.  Perhaps you should suggest that to the guy who runs the site and let him know you should be in charge of deciding what we can talk about.  Keep us posted on any developments.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Samtorobby47 said:

ryan reynolds GIF

Because I'm a Jets fan and a psych student.  I love talking about the Jets and I'm intrigued by the fact that group identity can contribute to so strongly wilful ignorance.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, AFJF said:

Because I'm a Jets fan and a psych student.  I love talking about the Jets and I'm intrigued by the fact that group identity can contribute to so strongly wilful ignorance.

Im Proud Of You Episode 1 GIF by New Amsterdam

• Thumb Down 1

3 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

He's somehow worse to listen to than he is to read. Impressive.

Interesting. He's pretty tough to look at as well. A very punchable face.

How's Manish's campaign to get Gase fired going?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, David Harris said:

Yeah I can’t click anything with that guy. The be listened to him on pods and he’s a sniveling shady bitch

I agree. Not sure why I follow him on twitter either.

But I have to say, Manish has made me into a full fledged 'Gase fan', based on how unfairly he's treated him and this disgusting agenda he has.

11 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Hating Manish is fine, but I see no reason to disrespect Glenn. He does a lot for JetNation.

His love for Manish is his lone black mark.  

Just now, Pac said:

Asking him questions on a show is strange?  Get bent.

No.  His constant support for Mehta despite all the evidence that he has no real connection or clout is the strange part.  

You're clearly still salty that Manish led you astray on the fate of Mike Maccagnan and all before you joined him in ripping ownership.  That was fun.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, AFJF said:

Do your thing! I'm just messing around. Just find it funny we trash the guy constantly, scream "don't give him clicks!" etc etc 

And then you guys come here and say " Our next guest...MANISH!" lol. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

His love for Manish is his lone black mark.  

At least it's not Maccagnan love.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

@Paccagnan

Not sure how @Pac looks himself in the mirror every morning with the knowledge that he has all of those Maccagnan posts still floating around.

• Upvote 2

Collabarator.

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Not sure how @Pac looks himself in the mirror every morning with the knowledge that he has all of those Maccagnan posts still floating around.

As @Klecko73isGod and the Mafia forum is well aware, Pac is masterful at creating an alternate reality where even when he's wrong (often), he's actually right.  

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I am there are more than a few members that (if you go back far enough) have had decent things to attribute to Maccagnan. I would probably be among the guilty. We need a purge in the Jets Nation search history... Start a thread to expose them all so we cal have Group Shame Sessions!  Down with the gullible Jets bourgeoisie!

4 hours ago, RichardTodd27 said:

A very punchable face.

Lets Go Yes GIF by The Lonely Island

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Manish needs Gase to be fired quickly because he’s frozen out of any information loop and his shtick is only tolerable if he’s hitting on a few scoops every so often. That we’re this far into a new regime that’s allegedly on the verge of mutiny and Manish still can’t find one disgruntled source to exploit is a bad sign for him. 

The facts tell a different story, Tom.

Scooped multiple FA signings, reported Le’Veon was being shopped which turned out to be true, reported Gase wasn’t happy with Le’Veon price tag, reported restructuring of FO scouting approach under Douglas, reported home opener vs Buffalo and that’s off the top of my head.  

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, AFJF said:

The facts tell a different story, Tom.

Scooped multiple FA signings, reported Le’Veon was being shopped which turned out to be true, reported Gase wasn’t happy with Le’Veon price tag, reported restructuring of FO scouting approach under Douglas, reported home opener vs Buffalo and that’s off the top of my head.  

oh wow

23 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

I am there are more than a few members that (if you go back far enough) have had decent things to attribute to Maccagnan. I would probably be among the guilty. We need a purge in the Jets Nation search history... Start a thread to expose them all so we cal have Group Shame Sessions!  Down with the gullible Jets bourgeoisie!

Yes but by 2017-18 just about everybody was off the Macc train.  Pac is STILL on it.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes but by 2017-18 just about everybody was off the Macc train.  Pac is STILL on it.  

1259640640_giphy(7).gif.a4f33a55c155bf2c3c9c738c2d1643e8.gif

• Haha 1