Report: NFL Player Suing United Airlines for Alleged Sexual Assault and Harassment on Flight

It's all fun and games until he sets her down more forcefully at which point she has an assault and battery charge against a deep pockets NFL player.

Until that point all he can do is what he did and complain and, after the fact file a lawsuit,  The latter may be more to appease his wife and/or girlfriend and/or significant other,  I see not real issue with this.

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Right.  Because it always ends well when a black pro athlete shoves a woman.  

He did the correct thing for himself complaining to the flight attendants.  Taking the matter into his own hands would have lead only to trouble for him, because that's the world we live in.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, EM31 said:

It's all fun and games until he sets her down more forcefully at which point she has an assault and battery charge against a deep pockets NFL player.

Until that point all he can do is what he did and complain and, after the fact file a lawsuit,  The latter may be more to appease his wife and/or girlfriend and/or significant other,  I see not real issue with this.

The only part I’m questioning is the lawsuit. If the roles were reversed here and a drunk male was groping multiple women — I’d imagine he would be named in the lawsuit not just the airline.

1 hour ago, heymangold said:

the lawsuit says the unnamed player lives in Essex County, NJ.  so i'd imagine odds are it was a Jet or Giant.  i really wanna know who it was.

Just as some clues, he's probably from Cali.  and perhaps has some type of injury that he has to come back to the complex to rehab under the limited reopen.

22 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

The only part I’m questioning is the lawsuit. If the roles were reversed here and a drunk male was groping multiple women — I’d imagine he would be named in the lawsuit not just the airline.

Never mind the suit, if the roles were reversed a gaggle of police would have been waiting for him to deplane and he would have been cuffed and charged.  In the absence of any physical harm women acting badly get treated differently.