Hate to admit it, Brady starting to grow on me since he left the Pats

4 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

It's much easier now that he's in the NFC.  I hated the guy more than Dan Marino for almost two decades.  But he's moved on and harboring hate serves no purpose, even for a cheater. :P

Brady is pretty funny too....as Eli Manning just joined social media after holding out on starting an account until retirement.  He received a somewhat self-deprecating welcome from TB.

This lock down has affected us all in strange ways, you'll come good.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Not really a placebo. They are overpriced terribly misrepresented vitamins. Vitamins actual are helpful for  the most part. A placebo would be something like a sugar pill. Mmmmmmmmm sugar!!!! 

I know, I was just a little cranky from being hungry when I wrote that. The trip to Hooters has since calmed me down.

Have you noticed that Hooters has changed their wings? Like, the quality AND size has lessened. It used to be the wings went perfect with the sauce and it’s just different now...that place has seriously dropped off cliff...in more ways than one. 

image.gif

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, TnT said:

I know, I was just a little cranky from being hungry when I wrote that. The trip to Hooters has since calmed me down.

Have you noticed that Hooters has changed their wings? Like, the quality AND size has lessened. It used to be the wings went perfect with the sauce and it’s just different now...that place has seriously dropped off cliff...in more ways than one. 

image.gif

Never a fan of hooters wings. Didn’t like the bread crumb crap. Went to school upstate, I’m a purist. Nekid deep fried wings, Franks hot sauce and butter. Shake those bitches in the sauce and DO WORK!!!! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Never a fan of hooters wings. Didn’t like the bread crumb crap. Went to school upstate, I’m a purist. Nekid deep fried wings, Franks hot sauce and butter. Shake those bitches in the sauce and DO WORK!!!! 

America has been in a decline ever since the craze of wing restaurants has passed us 20 yrs ago...they used to be everywhere!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, predator_05 said:

His social media probably isn't managed by him. It's a PR firm. You're reading some ghost writer's tweets and thinking that its Brady

If its his PR people, a ghost writer, Its on him.  Youre responsible and witiout a retraction there is no excuse for continuing to be a dick

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

If its his PR people, a ghost writer, Its on him.  Youre responsible and witiout a retraction there is no excuse for continuing to be a dick

Bingo.  You put something out there with your name on it and it's mean't to make you wittier or likeable than you really are... and it back fires.  That's on you homie!

Please change thread title to:

I really love penis more than vagina... and can't live a lie anymore -

A.K.A. 

I just verped chowder..is that ok!?

A.K.A.

True Jetinsiders...the tales of touchy feely uncles!

A.K.A.

Pepperoni and Salami...reminds me of Tommy.

PUKE-FESTIVAL 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Oh yeah, its on him, but what i mean is that its not actually him. So giving him credit for looking 'cool' makes no sense, they are misrepresenting his degree of wit and charm. It's the PR version of window-dressing @southparkcpa

I don't think any public figure - politician, entertainer, pro athlete - writes their own tweets nowadays, those days are long gone. Trump is an exception.

My guess is, he'll be releasing some sh*tty 'self help' book at some point in the future. He didn't actually write it. He hasn't written 500 words since sophomore year of college. Ghost written, probably by somebody he doesn't even know.

5 hours ago, predator_05 said:

Oh yeah, its on him, but what i mean is that its not actually him. So giving him credit for looking 'cool' makes no sense, they are misrepresenting his degree of wit and charm. It's the PR version of window-dressing @southparkcpa

I don't think any public figure - politician, entertainer, pro athlete - writes their own tweets nowadays, those days are long gone. Trump is an exception.

My guess is, he'll be releasing some sh*tty 'self help' book at some point in the future. He didn't actually write it. He hasn't written 500 words since sophomore year of college. Ghost written, probably by somebody he doesn't even know.

Why did you link me?   I’m lost. 

18 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

It's much easier now that he's in the NFC.  I hated the guy more than Dan Marino for almost two decades.  But he's moved on and harboring hate serves no purpose, even for a cheater. :P

Brady is pretty funny too....as Eli Manning just joined social media after holding out on starting an account until retirement.  He received a somewhat self-deprecating welcome from TB.

No JS. Bad JS! 

I want Brady to win it all this year (if the JETS aren’t in the big game)

It will finally prove BB is just lucky and crush New England fans.

Brady can unwind some of the Pats dynasty by building his own and I’m all about it.

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, ECURB said:

I want Brady to win it all this year (if the JETS aren’t in the big game)

It will finally prove BB is just lucky and crush New England fans.

Brady can unwind some of the Pats dynasty by building his own and I’m all about it.

That is an interesting take.  And if they both fail, it will forever remain a mystery to be debated.  My guess is that will be the result.  Although Brady has a fantastic set of weaponz....  drool.

19 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

get out gtfo GIF

15 hours ago, David Harris said:

I admire/like/hate/distrust/envy/respect him.

After watching The Last Dance you see a lot of similarities with MJ as far as mental makeup. MJ never cheated tho and was a more gifted athlete. But both are can’t stand to lose killers who elevate and berate others.

I hear you but really nobody - not even Tom Brady - is in MJ's class as a winner.  And like you said, MJ never had to cheat.  MJ is the GOAT of GOATs in sports.  

5 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

People seem to have already forgotten, he’s a three time convicted cheater that also left his pregnant GF for another woman.

How anyone can like or respect for this man (even Pat fans) is unconscionable...

The Spy-Gate stuff is on Belichick.  Inflate-Gate is on Brady.  And while he deserved to be punished, it was in a game that was a total blowout (while the Pats/Rams Superbowl went down to the wire).  As far as him leaving his pregnant GF, I get the feeling that type of stuff happens more often with athletes (who have supermodels throwing themselves at them) and, afaik, he's not a "deadbeat dad" or anything like that.  At least he didn't physically hurt anyone.

• Sympathy 1