Morrissey

Rams & Chargers Los Angeles Stadium

On 5/24/2020 at 9:18 AM, Bugg said:

When you look at this, Dallas and Las Vegas, it is very disappointing what an utter dump MetLife is comparatively. 

Pipe down.  Unless you wear a dress to work every day, you don't care about appearances, meathead.  Chug your beer and keep your criticism to yourself, Nancy.

SAR I

• Haha 1

On 5/23/2020 at 11:36 PM, Maxman said:

I was looking forward to taking a trip out there this season to see the stadium. So unlikely now.

We were definitely going to go and visit my friend and his family out there (relocated Long Island Jets fans), but it's going to be tough.  Not just corona and its implications, but it doesn't work with the kids school schedules.

SAR I

12 hours ago, Maxman said:

Your kids still have school? For my kids they cancelled it and gave them their diplomas. The one wasn't going to graduate for a few years so it was a pretty big time savings.

LOL.  Not sure what school will look like in October or December but assuming it's on, my college age and younger age kids have classes on the Monday's after both the Jets games in LA.  I may go myself, hang with my friend, but it's not going to be the big family jamboree I was hoping for.

SAR I

34 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Metlife is a sick joke. 

Giants stadium was a 1000 times louder and constituted a much, much, much (much) better home field advantage. 

The fact that the two professional football teams representing the greatest city in the world play their home games in that place is nothing short of a disgrace. 

Giants Stadium wasn’t louder, Eeyore.  MetLife was ridiculously loud in 2010 and 2015, the only decent seasons we’ve had there.  

It’s not the building.  It’s the fans.  Same Old Jets Fans don’t make noise except when they’re complaining.  

SAR I

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company