Philc1

Why do people hate the jets so much?

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

With notable exceptions like current defenders of Jamal Adams and past defenders of Mark Sanchez and Chad Pennington.  

Imagine someone defending the only All Pro on the team... crazy stuff, huh?

🙄

• Like 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Blame Macc for Jamal Adams being the only All-Pro on the roster.  Not folks like me for suggesting a SS/LB hybrid might not be worth $15-18M a year just because we have some free cap dollars at the moment.

The only place I've heard 18m is here.

I realize dumping Adams and what you think of his play and personality has replaced firing Macc as your Crusade du jour (that's okay, I've been told I have one of my own) but if Adams gets anything like that kind of money, it's because that's what he's worth.

It's not like you harping on it is going to influence Douglas one way or the other. You hope they trade him and get draft picks, some of us want to keep good players on the team.

Instead of making up a bunch of nonsense about what Adams will do or how he'll behave without getting a new deal, let's see what happens. Because so far that's all it's been... made up BS by bloggers or posters on boards.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, GaryM said:

You are the leader of those BS bloggers, and if you think Adams is worth 18 million, that explains enough.

And you are a follower, who has no ability to comprehend what you’ve read.

Which explains more than enough.

• Like 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company