Tom Brady sucks at golf

Ben

I'm enjoying the continuous stream of tweets they keep putting up of other athletes laughing at him. Loved Chuck offering him 25k out of pocket if he hit the green, right before putting it in the sand. 

Edit: On a side note I've never watched a single golf event on TV ever. This is how sad the state of sports is right now.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, tdoublee said:

Brady makes a birdie and now he's talking trash. emoji23.png

Low key this is a lot more entertaining than I thought it would be.

what does "low key" mean?  I think it's the most over used, misallocated phrase out there these days...like, no.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

11 minutes ago, DJF71 said:

You need to lighten up idiot.

Actually rooting for injuries means you open yourself up to these kinds of comments.  

Especially with Pats fans coming to Tammys defense, no matter the sport

6 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Actually rooting for injuries means you open yourself up to these kinds of comments.  

I'm not too worried about it. I considered the source after reading many of his posts.  Some people are just sensitive I guess.  And I'm not rooting for injuries per se.  I think it would be great TV to see that arrogant prick roll up on his leg while he is driving a cart with his leg hanging out.

Manning has some game, and a lot of you guys were spot on wanting him to do MNF. He'd be great.

Brady has a good swing, but you can tell he's fighting it today (looks like me yesterday. I did my imitation of a 16 cap) He hasn't pulled driver once... at this point let the dog eat, Tom.

BTW The two QBs are playing 6850 yard tees. Not a lot of margin for error that far back. 

Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

Well I'm certainly not buying his immunity pills after watching this.

LOL

Yeah, but it's golf man... some days you just don't have it, and when it happens, there's no where to hide. Every miss is the same though, so believe it or not that's the sign of a decent player who's just lost his club face awareness. It's when someone's misses are left, right and short that you know the guy has no game. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Im not a Pats fan. Just dont like wishing injuries on anyone. Much rather beat brady at full strength than hope he gets hurt

17 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

These guys are world class athletes. They will always have much more game than the average weekend player.

Romo would crush either one of them. Easily could have been a successful pro.

There isnt a chance that Romo or any of these athletes who think they can compete with pro could.

Romos plays with scrubby pros and was waxed. 

Just now, Jet Nut said:

There isnt a chance that Romo or any of these athletes who think they can compete with pro could.

Romos plays with scrubby pros and was waxed. 

Not a chance @Kleckineau, he could've been a competitive Amateur, but probably in Local or State events. There's a huge gap between players at Romo's level and Tour pro's, even those who aren't on the PGA Tour. No way Romo or these other athletes could do it, and they know it...

I think Romo would have a decent shot in an event like the Mid-Am.

In Myrtle Beach, there are a ton of scratch or +1's working the bag drop or in Pro shops. I'm sure you see the same thing in Florida Jetnut.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Kleckineau said:

These guys are world class athletes. They will always have much more game than the average weekend player.

Romo would crush either one of them. Easily could have been a successful pro.

Here's the thing, Brady and Manning claim to be 8 Hcps. Romo is probably a scratch player. So yeah, Tony is obviously a better player. He's also competed in US Open Qualifiers and played in a few mini tour events, so he'd have probably handled the atmosphere better.

However you put guys (professional athlete or not) at those levels on a course like Medalist, and have them play from the tips, I guarantee you they aren't shooting their handicap. If they do, that card goes on their wall.

• Upvote 1