Will the Jets do anything more in free agency

We've seen several moves by Joe Douglas to improve the team especially the O line. For this I give him a huge thumbs up, also he gets an extreme thumbs up for not buying into the former GM's habit of throwing big $$$ at questionable stars who turned out to be busts. 

The rumors going around about the Jets going after Logan Ryan, Larry Warford, Jason Peters and a few others have gotten plenty of interest from Jets fans. However latest news seems to be that Joe Douglas may not pursue any other free agents at this time. Now I'm hoping this means they will end up paying Adams what he deserves as the best safety in the league. But no matter how it all turns out I have complete confidence in Douglas doing what is financially and player best for the team in the long run.

So my question is where do you other Jets fans believe things will turn out in the time left before actual team workouts and meetings commence?