BROOKLYN JET

Report: Ravens in trade discussions for Jamal Adams

5 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Link?  Who, who has anything to do with the team has said this?

How is it when a player wants to be paid what hes worth, putting his contract behind him, does he become selfish?  

1.) If you read/quote my whole post, it’s clear I’m talking about fans - not the team.

2.) I also make it clear he’s been criticized since his first season for putting himself and his own accomplishments and promotion ahead of the team. It’s always been the issue with him and fans. I’m not talking about him getting paid. I’m talking about him not wanting to be here because people don’t like his hypocrisy. 

3.) Don't try so hard to find a contrarian angle that you have to change the entire meaning of what was said.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, bitonti said:

Jamal Adams is one of the only leaders on the entire roster. 

He doesn't want out he wants to be paid. 

Why is it smart for Dallas and Baltimore to trade for and then sign this player but it's dumb for the Jets to sign him? 

not a rhetorical question, I want answers

and If that answer is "They are contenders, the Jets aren't" how does trading the team's best player for picks make this team a contender? 

Another one deflecting.

Learn to read people. He wants out.

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's not any one thing.  It's all of them.  As @The Crusher mentioned, he talks more than he plays.  He has a handful of memorable plays in the NFL.  He has about 10 instances where he's acted like a petulant child.  And it's only going to get worse the longer he goes without getting what he wants (his money or a trade).  

It's not Jets fans that are shooting Jamal out of town.  Far from it.  He's doing that himself.

This guy tweets replies that I swear to God are reactions to sh*t he reads here. He’s a baby.

• Upvote 1

Just now, JiF said:

Wait, I must have missed something in this story arch....  

You're telling me that Jamal is pissed for not being traded to Dallas not because JD took calls on him?  

How do we know this?  lol

Adams disclosed it. It is fact. He got pissy his name came up. Went to CJ.

14 minutes ago, JiF said:

Adams disclosed that it wasnt his naming being brought up, it was the fact he wasnt actually traded?   

I’m not 80. Save this basic stuff for him.

5 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

OK, still cant find where its close to being clear that youre talking about so called fans criticizing him for selfish behavior that runs contrary to bring team-first.

I'm not trying hard to do anything.  No deep dive into what was said, just read it for what its worth.  

And please, dont confuse what a portion of a disgruntled fan message board says in their posts with what fans think, players think and the so called experts think.  His teammates love him, hes still looked at a team leader and I'd bet you'd be hard pressed to find experts who believe in this opinion of Adams.  Players and especially teammates could care less when someone is looking for security and a new deal.  

Stopped reading at ‘still can’t find’. Some adults don’t need things spelled out at a 3rd grade reading level. You do. It’s almost always your point of contention that something wasn’t explained for an idiot. 🤙

5 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Right.  Any one would know wtf youre saying when you dont actually put in in words.  

Cant you ever just say sorry, you weren't clear and stop being dickish about something so meaningless?  You clarified what you were saying and that should have been it.  

Youre constantly in arguments because you need things explained all the time. 

No personal attacks.

• Post of the Week 1

32 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I'm not arguing with anyone else, stick to the subject.

Youre the one arguing.  Youre the one who started this over nothing.  Youre the one with the personal attacks.

Its been explained to you more than once and YOU are the one who just doesnt get it and needs things explained.  

Look in the mirror and move on, its boring,

lol, I posted something relatively benign. You partially quoted it, tried to carve out an antagonistic reply, and I explained further and told you don’t try do hard to create conflict.

You responded by calling me dickish.

Im quite certain you’re deluding yourself, as usual. Kindly gfy.

4 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Actually to be accurate, you posted that Jamal has been accused of being self centered whatever and I said by who and asked for the link.. You came back with that's what fans said and something about being an idiot for not being able to read what was clearly in your said in your post when clearly did not.  I quoted the post that did not clearly say that.  I said that if that's what you meant, fine, it didnt come across that way, dont get dickish about it.  

So F off with the extend baby tirade, the childish  explanations, accusations.etc. You've managed, as usual, to turn a simple response that should have ended more than a few posts ago into a major issue

im the one who argues. 

Actually, actually, actually...

zen GIF

Yo. Take a breath. Stop deflecting and enjoy your Wednesday, if that’s what day this is.

• Thumb Down 1

36 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yes, I find the drama queens who show out for every Jamal Adams thread to be very amusing.  The lengths they go to support the agenda is incredible.  

Wait, are you calling people drama queens? 

I See You Reaction GIF by swerk

• Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JiF said:

There is an ignore feature. 

He should use it. So should you, softy.

• Thumb Down 2

55 minutes ago, Prez33 said:

Now he’s “my guy” because of a Prez33 handle on a fan site?  My world doesn’t change one bit based on the Jamal Adams saga. I think the Jets are stupid for letting this guy linger on a vastly underpaid contract, but the Jets will go forward, and Jamal Adams will continue to kick ass wherever else he goes.  No skin off my back. 

Jamal, you soft.

rabbit chilling GIF

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Hey it is nice stopping the run, the jets have been good at it for years and years and where has it got them?  When you are poaching the SS at the line a lot of the time you are giving up something else.  We had LBs covering slot and wr guys last year.

DL and LB should be stopping the run. Needing your safety to do it regularly means you’re deficient elsewhere.

Except, that stat the other day about out DTs stopping the run tells me we are actually good there. So, SS in run defense is just redundant imo - edoecidkky when you D is burned most by slot, rb and TE in passing game.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

This was my favorite member of Wutang

I type with my inuckles

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Prez33 said:

Yeah, **** Jamal Adams. 

What a great philosophy in dealing with your best player. That’ll attract FA’s for sure. Everyone will want to come play for J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!

You’re not our best player. 

You’re not our most important player.

$$$ attracts FAs. The idea is to give it to them. In order to do that, we shouldn’t give it to you.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

75 tackles, 7 pass def, 6.5 sacks, 16 Qb pressures, 13 QB hits, 2 ff, 10 tackles for loss in 14 games.

He doesnt help you win in this league.

Nope

Pat Tillman used to have great stats, because his LBs sucked and his defense was on the field constantly losing ball games. Context matters when puking stat lines into an argument.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah, Pat Tillman was never the player Jamal is.  

So now the argument is that his numbers aren't as impressive and hes doesnt actually contribute to the defense?  Its not because he hustles and can play and is a valuable player who any team would love to have.  

Its because the D is on the field.

Tillman was an excellent player.

No, I'm not arguing anything really. I'm simply pointing out that stats without context are a form of dishonest debate. 

3 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Agree, but really my point to Beer was he adds to a D.  You can debate the worth of a S all day but to say he adds nothing to this defense is plain dumb. 

That’s fine. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Larz said:

All trolls are the same 

can’t walk the walk 

troll GIF

It's because of the tiny legs.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company