BROOKLYN JET

Report: Ravens in trade discussions for Jamal Adams

Oh dear yet more ADS (Adams Derangement Syndrome) threads.

God forbid we don’t run our best players out of town because they have a personality. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

8 hours ago, 68JET11 said:

It's one thing to have a personality, and another to be a complete selfish moron. Did he not learn how to conduct contract negotiations from Mevis... I get he wants to be paid, but first off you have to honor your first contract no matter how good you might think you are. That should have been his first thought if he wanted to be endeared by the fans. That would have shown true leadership and maturity. How do you think most JET fans feel about Revis now ?   I for one used to be one of his biggest fans until he played Mevis... I got this tip from an old VP I used to work for, and believe me he was never one of my favorite people, until I saw most of the things he told me work out better for me. He once said in one of my performance interviews that I was a superb worker, but asked me how many times each year I was going to ask for more money. Well after a while I stopped asking. That's when I started to get recognized and paid better. 

My Biggest problem with Revi$ wasn’t the money or the diva’ish behaviour. It was he simply couldn’t play at the level we paid him for any more. Adam’s is a diva but he can play. He’s not a Antonio Brown, he’s sane just a millennial diva. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

So at which position is 61 tackles, 1 INT, and 6.5 sacks considered “elite”? 

Strong Safety 😁

6 minutes ago, slats said:

As I already said, that’s not a good strategy. If it works out, it’s luck. 

Pretty much, 14’s Darnold derangement syndrome colours everything, he perceives.

4 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

How can I get upset. You spelt it "colours."

While sipping afternoon tea, I presume?

I’m English, the “U” is silent, Unlike your Sam hatred 😁

• Haha 4

32 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Hatred? Wow, what a louse I am... 

Here I thought I was only expressing disappointment in his play. on a website where people talk about him and his team. So much for trying to live a good life, and trying to respect, not hate anyone (ok maybe my ex, but just a little) especially some 22 year old kid I've never met. Thanks for showing me the error of my ways.

BTW I know you're English, (you mention it often, hence the tea reference) and thanks to having a fairly decent education, reading a book or two, and having traveled quite a bit, the "u" wasn't really a mystery.

Endearing in a way, but not a mystery.

It’s does appear to be most of your shtick.

I don’t think I’ve mentioned my nationality very much in my 11000 plus posts. Although we all can’t be as smart as your good self. 

I’m looking forward to the season, to watch Sam Darnold become the best QB in the AFCE.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company