BROOKLYN JET

Report: Ravens in trade discussions for Jamal Adams

9 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Adams would be about the 10th most important player on Baltimore.  There is zero chance anyone is giving us two 1st for him.

Yes Fish that is exactly my point. An all world run stopping safety always should be your thirdish best player on a SB caliber team (10??? We both know that’s hyperbolic :). but as stated b4 that’s the kind of addition that can take the ravens over the top. A run stopping safety as amazing as he is isn’t taking a team totally devoid of talent anywhere, but he can take a really good team over the top. That’s why I would be ok with trading him in our situation for the right price which imo is at least 2 #1s, and I agree with you that he would never get that so it is what is, he plays this year, hopefully (not likely) gets some thicker skin, and signs a nice long term deal here. If not he walks and that’s ok too!

1 hour ago, TeddEY said:

This makes no sense.

Haha I reread what I initially wrote and if you read that at face value yes I agree with you that it makes little sense, but I think we know what I mean. He’s amazing run stopping safety. His talent is worth two number 1s but in today’s nfl he wouldn’t fetch that return. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company