Charlie Brown

Mims why he was the Steal of the Draft!!

27 minutes ago, rangerous said:

stephen hill and devon smith were 2nd rounders who also didn't have a whole lot of routes and were drafted by the jets.

There are no similarities to their games.  Hill had maybe one route and Smith never was on the field, who knows what he would have been

Having to learn the nuances of the game, exactly why WR is one of the tougher transitions of the college to the NFL game

• Upvote 1

On 5/26/2020 at 9:58 AM, Warfish said:

Yes, but why would Mims specifically fall?  Why did a number of GM's think more of lesser prospects?

WR loaded draft is true, but why were many WR's considered lesser than Mims taken ahead of Mims?  I think we might want to know that, doncha think?

What was that fall, 2-3 were picked ahead of where some had him going?  

Athlon has him the 13th ranked WR:  https://athlonsports.com/nfl/2020-nfl-draft-wide-receiver-rankings.  

Walter Football had him a little higher.  Bleacher Report out of their top 10.  Sporting News and PFF at 10. 

Mims was the 13th WR taken.  

The fall isnt a story 

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

and will you ******s stfu about ALL THE NEGATIVITY...

wtf is this place, a cheerleading school? 

Always thinking we draft a passel of all pros is about as willfully naive as it is embarassing....

the death of critical thinking, ffs...

I've said it a thousand times...  use the ignore feature

Yeah, you've accurately described fandom.  

You know, instead of cursing out people who are optimistic about our picks, we should all just whine about them.  

Or better yet, be wishy/washy and say they could be good or then again they might not.  Better yet, how about just waiting until picks prove out or fail.  Hold off until the verdicts are in.  Why go on a limb.  And of course criticize those that get excited by new players, you know act like fans. 🙄

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

There is no innuendo.  He fell, it's a documented fact.  I'm simply curious why people think he fell, and we have alot of folks here who follow college ball far more than I do who might have some thoughts.

There is nothing to "research" here, there is no news on him to warrant such a fall, hence it's an opinion question.  But of course you knew that before your little rant.

As to the rest, I'm not terribly interested in your opinions about my supposed "negativity".  :rolleyes:

Documented 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company