Sign in to follow this  
Maxman

Training camp can begin in NJ

why is this such a reach?  there is no reason not to start practicing.  the risk to the players and fans is somewhere between slim and none.  as for games,  the risk is still very low for the players and not so bad for fans as long as people act responsible.

• Thumb Down 1

19 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

The players in all leagues seem to be digging in on not practicing/playing. It won't last forever, but these guys not having to do a hell of a lot, while also most already being millionaires, seems to be more appealing than playing at the moment I guess. The NBA, MLB, and NHL don't seem to be in a rush to get back. I'd anticipate the NFL players will do the same especially if they announce minicamp dates. I saw the NFPLA Pres already struck down returning.

maybe.  the difference is that the nba, nhl and mbl we well underway (at least the mbl was getting prepared to start their season) when the lock downs hit.  now those guys have already resigned themselves to not having a season so it's going to be hard for them to get back in mental and physical shape.  the nfl doesn't start until around now anyway so they should be more mentally ready to start training.

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company