Training camp can begin in NJ

6 hours ago, Drums said:

Hopefully that is a smart and safe decision. I am dying for football but it is only a game so health and safety come first. 

On the other hand, UFC is currently building Fight Island in Florida because they’re insane, and because, well, Florida  

"Because well, Florida" is an interesting take from someone that doesn't even know where the Fight Island location will be. 

Regardless, "Lol Florida" has been a safer place to live than New York during this pandemic. New  York is the place where the governor ordered Nursing Homes to take Covid patients. 

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

Yeah nobody complained last week when there were no ads at all and I paid the hosting out of my own account lol.

This feedback belongs in the feedback forum. But our old ad network didn't work out. Same old story but they were late paying what they owed and they under delivered.

We signed up with a much bigger firm and the ads are being tweaked. I have asked them to remove the ads in between forums and topics for guests. That should be done soon, when that happens I think we will have the exact same amount of ads for registered members.

For Guests?  Sign up for an account, login. You will see less ads.

Ads are 100% needed though. This site is expensive to run with a dedicated server, so if there are any ad thoughts please put them in the feedback forum.

Thanks.

I think it’s great that people are getting retargeted for weird things and they think it’s your fault... ???

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I don’r know why this made me laugh

8FBB5082-1905-4CF0-AF7E-C6F711F9E42A.png

My adds fluctuate between Surfing and Golf adds.  Like right now I got "custom and stock surfboards" and "new/used Callaways".  You have "Stop using Toilet Paper"  The jokes write themselves. 

16 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Let's get this season started!

Can't wait!!!

Depends if the players want to play or not, which judging by other leagues seems to be a hard no. There is a CBA in place currently, so this would be a strike if they sit. It's going to get interesting.

28 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Depends if the players want to play or not, which judging by other leagues seems to be a hard no. There is a CBA in place currently, so this would be a strike if they sit. It's going to get interesting.

I don't see all of them sitting/striking.

There will be some that sit and some that want to play. Hopefully all want to play, but we will see.

20 hours ago, Jetlife33 said:

Never said with fans, I just said there’s too much money at stake to not play the schedule( which has built in contingency plans) and it was way to early for the nfl to say otherwise, stick to the plan until you can’t. Still over 3 months until regular season starts. 

also just to combine a post wanted to put this here: 

Yahoo’s Charles Robinson reports that the league could allow head coaches to return to team facilities as early as next week. This vicariously means team minicamps could begin “as early as June 15 or as late as June 27.”

Remember me saying the players union be the biggest obstacle? https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cleveland.com/browns/2020/05/browns-jc-tretter-president-of-the-nflpa-pumps-the-brakes-on-report-of-possible-june-minicamp.html%3foutputType=amp

16 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

I thought you said the governors and politicians were going to be the biggest obstacle? Anyway, that’s why I said it’s still too early to say. I think Tretter is just doing his job of letting fellow players know nothing has been agreed to yet, players association may turn around before mid to late June and agree to coming back. Only time will tell. 

4 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

I thought you said the governors and politicians were going to be the biggest obstacle? Anyway, that’s why I said it’s still too early to say. I think Tretter is just doing his job of letting fellow players know nothing has been agreed to yet, players association may turn around before mid to late June and agree to coming back. Only time will tell. 

Well if the MLB players union is a preview....we are still in trouble https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2020/05/26/mlb-players-union-balks-latest-2020-season-economic-proposal/5263841002/

16 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Mlb players union has been looking to pick a fight for years, everyone knew that was going to be ugly. Still holding out hope they can come to an agreement. I miss baseball. 

On 5/26/2020 at 11:53 AM, Maxman said:

Yeah nobody complained last week when there were no ads at all and I paid the hosting out of my own account lol.

This feedback belongs in the feedback forum. But our old ad network didn't work out. Same old story but they were late paying what they owed and they under delivered.

We signed up with a much bigger firm and the ads are being tweaked. I have asked them to remove the ads in between forums and topics for guests. That should be done soon, when that happens I think we will have the exact same amount of ads for registered members.

For Guests?  Sign up for an account, login. You will see less ads.

Ads are 100% needed though. This site is expensive to run with a dedicated server, so if there are any ad thoughts please put them in the feedback forum.

Thanks.

looks great to me!!!!

• Upvote 1

On 5/26/2020 at 3:51 PM, kevinc855 said:

In the same breath of opening camps Murphy essentially said he wont allow 80 k at metlife. As a STH I would like a realistic plan soon for financial and planning concerns. 

Earlier this month, Texas gave the greenlight for professional sports to return to the state, effective Monday. Today, Governor Greg Abbott updated his order to allow fans to attend games in outdoor stadiums, up to 25% capacity (Twitter link via Field Yates of ESPN.com).

2 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Earlier this month, Texas gave the greenlight for professional sports to return to the state, effective Monday. Today, Governor Greg Abbott updated his order to allow fans to attend games in outdoor stadiums, up to 25% capacity (Twitter link via Field Yates of ESPN.com).

snowball starts rolling hard to stop,,sept will see full stadiums

We expect that next week clubs will be permitted to include members of their coaching staffs among the employees permitted to resume work in the club facility,” Goodell said in a memo, via NFL.com. “We are actively working with governors and other state and local authorities in those stats that have not yet announced definitive plans and will confirm the precise date on which coaches can return to the facility as soon as possible.”

18 hours ago, Jetlife33 said:

Per Goodell...…...No competitive edge to anyone. It takes one Governor to say no fans, it will be no fans everywhere. I will double down that Murphy will not allow fans