Sign in to follow this  
Jetsfan80

NHL to adopt 24-team playoffs if season resumes

When does it start?

8 minutes ago, Lith said:

Think that is still TBD.  Basically, just the league and NHLPA agreed on a format to resume the season at a later date.  Don't think resumption of play is likely for another month or two at the earliest.

So we seem no near closer. MLB looks toast too. Football is the last hope, hopefully the players want to play.

Just now, Thai Jet said:

Why so negative ? MLB will get it done. Too much $$ on the line. Same with the NHL.

Hope you're right. I just dont get the sense there's much enthusiasm from the players (especially the high pay tier ones) to come back. 

9 hours ago, Thai Jet said:

I kinda know what you mean. I remember that one pitcher with Tampa Bay who didn't want to "risk his life for ONLY $3.6 mil "      ( 1/2 pay). Hard for us to relate when that 1/2 pay is more than most of us will see in a lifetime Matt. I still think it'll get done.

At the end of the day the fans shouldnt brunt the cost of the players and owners fighting over millions. Figure it out and play ball. It's not our responsibility to pick sides. Right now it seems neither wants to play. 

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company