THE BARON

Darnold's Skill Set To Gase's System...

5 minutes ago, win4ever said:

Lol,

Establish opinions as fact.

Cite these aforementioned facts.

Now, use these facts to form a narrative.

Hit post.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

You’re not a science person.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, UnknownJetFan said:

Of the 7 wins we beat Dallas, Pitt, and the Raiders all of which would have been playoff teams had we not beaten them. Also, games like the Giants are not easy due to the cross town rivalry.

Plus last year’s Jets weren’t a good team. We beat bad teams while being a bad team with a bottom 3 OL, missing Jamal Adams for 2 games, after losing our top TD threat in Griffin, and having to start a ILB that was replacing our replacement ILB. Dismissing wins against bad teams assumes we weren’t a bad team. Talent wise- we were awful. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, THE BARON said:

Again.  You distort things to make yourself look intelligent. All the things I mentioned like zone blocking, line shifts, misdirection, play-action, running styles were to demonstrate different components of an offense.  Such has to be understood first before you can discuss designing an offense with an overall vison in mind.  And the first insult of the thread came from you, not me.

Your response was to refute the larger point of my original post by obsessing about zone blocking.  That was never a key to the larger point.  It was something you zeroed in on because you didn't like the tenor of my post and you wanted to swing your sack around.  

For all I know you coached or played football at a high level and for many years.  Even that would not give you the standing to look into your ego driven crystal ball and exclaim that others could not possibly understand blocking schemes or that they never saw a football in their life.

And now... YOU ARE DONE

So you said stuff, without really understanding their design and usage, in order to make the point that you know your stuff.

So science.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, THE BARON said:

Isn't it getting close to your bedtime ?

Does this make me really old or really young?

• Haha 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company