THE BARON

Darnold's Skill Set To Gase's System...

Easily one of the dumbest threads all off-season, and that is saying something.

OP using Total QBR to make another stupid point is the cherry on top of this sh*t sundae.

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1

54 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Maybe it's already been said, but anyone who thinks a "straight ahead, power runner" is the ideal fit for a zone blocking scheme doesn't know much about zone blocking based run game.

Exactly. If you're going to try and pass yourself off as a football "intellectual", at least be good at faking it.

I mean seriously, how can you write so many paragraphs, lecturing half the forum, and not be right in one single thing you said?

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Exactly.

The utter arrogance of the original post is epicly assinine. Its quite shocking actually.

Given the source?

Not really.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, THE BARON said:

I show you quality and what do you do ??? This ?!?!?! Well..  I, never !!!

A quality sh*t sundae is still a sh*t sundae.

The only "quality" you've put out is a "quality" laugh at this absolutely flaming dumpster fire you call your "analysis".

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, THE BARON said:

More of the same.... You don't understand or wont to admit that a QB as an asset is best used when the OC designs his system around the strengths of a given QB.  And for this specific thread, I say Gase has not done that with Darnold.

And your big piece of evidence to the contrary??? Bring up zone blocking and my supposed lack of understanding it.  

Sure... That does it.  

I award you with the largest "participation trophy" that has ever been bestowed on one who has tried as hard as you have regardless of results

It's not "supposed lack".  You don't understand it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

40 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Why don't you try to make yourself even more convincing.  Along with not knowing what zone blocking is, you can add that I don't know the difference between a guard and a tackle.  And don't stop there.  You can always say that I don't even know what a football is.  That would really make your argument.  All the world bows down to the fiery logic of your of your blistering football intellect.  

Like I said before... The clock is ticking.  The season will start.  The Jets offense will underperform for reasons that include what I have been describing in this thread.  And, I'm sure you will still be cock sure of yourself.  After all, I don't even know what a quarterback is and you wrote the book.  

Admitting your own flaws is the first step to recovery.

Glad we could get that sorted out.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company