If the Jets were a _____ what would they be?

2 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

If the Jets were a hot woman she would end up keying your car and giving you herpes.

and you would be dumb enough to sue her and agree to appear on Judge Judy and tell the world what a putz you are ?

18 minutes ago, SouthernJet said:

and you would be dumb enough to sue her and agree to appear on Judge Judy and tell the world what a putz you are ?

Oh no!....I'm dumber than that. She would apologize, promise to be nicer. I'd accept, hit it some more and then get chlamydia.

• Haha 3

If the Jets were a VACATION where would it be? 

It would be the sh*tty dive bar near the former two wood pulp mills in my hometown.  Where guys talked about the one year they won the stats title over a liquid breakfast. The whiskey breakfast is the vacation from being a fan.

If the Jets were a FOOD what would it be?  The famous 10 egg omelet they served to brave hopefuls in the same bar.

If the Jets were a MOVIE what would it be? Bar Fly

If the Jets were a PHYSICAL or MEDICAL CONDITION what would they be? A psychological condition that makes it impossible to experience joy or happiness.  I' come from a Potestant Germam family who viewed slightly melted Limburger cheese as indulgent... so I already know about this condition.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, slimjasi said:

I'm sorry, I love my Jets, but I have to keep it real:

McRibs are SOOOOO much better at fast food then the Jets are at football

mcribs are the most vile thing known to man .... other than kale.  Pressed gristle into the pattern of a rib on a doughy bun with BBQ sauce that tastes like it came out of the back end of a Cat.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

mcribs are the most vile thing known to man .... other than kale.  Pressed gristle into the pattern of a rib on a doughy bun with BBQ sauce that tastes like it came out of the back end of a Cat.

I haven't had one since I was a teenager, but I remember loving them

What can I say

• Upvote 1