Jetsfan80

Schein: Bold NFL Predictions - "Sam Darnold will become a star"

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Adam Schein was the afternoon drive guy on Syracuse radio who was doing paid hour-long segments with a local bookie until the FAN and then the NFL Network picked him up, gave him the title “NFL Insider” and, in the entire time since, he’s produced zero memorable content for any one of his unfortunate employers. 

Hey "Spitshine T0mmy", why don't you go home and get your Schein box.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, JiF said:

Not that this goobers opinion means anything but he's not the only analyst out there that believes this...you've heard Dan Orlosky and many others.  All it takes is watching a little Darnold to see what they're talking about, his talent is ridiculous and he's carried the dregs of the NFL while doing it.  If he can start mastering the on schedule stuff (OL and weapns play a big part in that), his ceiling is ridiculously high.  Now its time to just go do it and prove the support right and the haters wrong. 

When I look at the future QB stars of the NFL; Mahomes, Watson, Murrary, Jackson - the only thing that holds me back to say that Darnold is right there in a few years, is the fact he plays for the Jets.

I've got a good feeling about Joe D (and I think Sam is going to turn into a star) but I guess let's see what happens.  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company