Our offense gonna get together or what?

It’s not a bad idea, it does seem like everyone’s handling this different. The saints for example aren’t even holding virtual meetings never mind working out together. Maybe Sam is working out with some guys on the team and just not broadcasting it everywhere. Hard to criticize the players in the time like this (not saying you are, speaking in general)

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Maybe Sam is working out with some guys on the team and just not broadcasting it everywhere. Hard to criticize the players in the time like this (not saying you are, speaking in general)

Easily could be working out with teammates in NJ somewhere. I think Mark asked Sam on the podcast if he was getting everyone together to throw. He told him that he planned on it. I’m sure that happened or is happening at some point or another.

1 hour ago, Samtorobby47 said:

Bills getting together, working out. Ive seen other teams doing it too. 

Sam, whatchu waiting for?! Should be throwing to Mims at least 300 times a day. 

Sam is waiting for the governor of NJ to let NFL teams resume practicing 

I've been wondering about this too, and it didn't have to happen in NJ either.

We see the Bills doing it, The Browns have also.

I'm sure other teams have as well. It's usually up to the QB to get the word out to the guys to get together.

Odd question offered by a poster with occasional inside information?  You tell us, bro.

Sam throwing to Mims won't decide the season.  Everything hinges on how quickly a new group of offensive LINE can gel.

P.S.   Sarcasm aside...  I appreciate the Florham Park connection.  I do pay close attention to your posts. 

Also, I would rather see Sam actually run for a 1st down when the space is there than throwing to teammates in June.

1 minute ago, section314 said:

If C.J. would agree to sell lottery tickets at Florham Park, our benevolent Dictator will open up tomorrow. 

I understand the need for social distancing but can he let the friggin Jets and Giants practice like all the other teams?

Just now, RoadFan said:

Odd question offered by a poster with occasional inside information?  You tell us, bro.

Sam throwing to Mims won't decide the season.  Everything hinges on how quickly a new group of offensive can gel.

P.S.   Sarcasm aside...  I appreciate the Florham Park connection.  I do pay close attention to your posts.

Luckily we have the same playbook and some skill position players like Bell, Herndon, Vyncint Smith are coming back who already know the plays

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Samtorobby47 said:

Bills getting together, working out. Ive seen other teams doing it too. 

Sam, whatchu waiting for?! Should be throwing to Mims at least 300 times a day. 

Sam know he and Mims are light years ahead of Allen and Diggs. No practices needed yet to reach knuckleball throws.

9 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

I understand the need for social distancing but can he let the friggin Jets and Giants practice like all the other teams?

11K deaths overall in NJ and new hospitalizations uptick today. Patience is a virtue.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

7 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Sam throwing to Mims won't decide the season.  Everything hinges on how quickly a new group of offensive can gel.

Also, I would rather see Sam actually run for a 1st down when the space is there than throwing to teammates in June.

Just called Sam and asked, he told me to f off. 

Throwing to his WR won’t decide the season but how quickly they gel will....which could be worked on....by throwing to his WRs...
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

4 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

***Hot take***

Ignoring social distancing guidelines and a having bunch of people of travel to a, moronically, "open" state to throw a football is f*cking stupid.

And before someone jumps down my throat and says "you're only saying it because it's Allen, a rival QB, doing it!!!1!!", no.  It's stupid no matter who does it.

Stupid because they’re ignoring the social distancing or stupid because the workouts mean nothing in the long run?

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Samtorobby47 said:

Stupid because they’re ignoring the social distancing or stupid because the workouts mean nothing in the long run?

Ignoring the social distancing.  Sorry, should have been clearer, lol.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Mogglez said:

***Hot take***

Ignoring social distancing guidelines and a having bunch of people of travel to a, moronically, "open" state to throw a football is f*cking stupid.

And before someone jumps down my throat and says "You're only saying it because it's Allen, a rival QB, doing it!!!1!!", no.  It's stupid no matter who does it.

He could be throwing to his WRs the same way he's getting together with another QB to golf in Cali, Moggs.

I'd be willing to bet a young guy like Sam isn't "sheltering in place" day and night either.

29 minutes ago, Sammybighead said:

Who cares? Sanchez did his jets west every year and it did jack for him. You’re either good or you’re not.

Right - just the last time the team has been to the playoffs when Sanchez was doing jets west, but that doesn’t matter.

1 hour ago, Samtorobby47 said:

Just called Sam and asked, he told me to f off. 

Throwing to his WR won’t decide the season but how quickly they gel will....which could be worked on....by throwing to his WRs...
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Oh.  I see!!! 

Didn't get your response at first.

I didn't add "offensive 'line' to gel." 

In my head, I posted offensive line.  Oops.  I am going to edit it now.

2 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

He could be throwing to his WRs the same way he's getting together with another QB to golf in Cali, Moggs.

I'd be willing to bet a young guy like Sam isn't "sheltering in place" day and night either.

I'll be fair.  I don't like any of it, no matter who is doing what, whether its Brady, Baker, Allen, or Darnold.

I haven't seen any of my close friends in person since NJ shut down.  I'm sure the rich millionaire athletes can bear to do the same.

• Upvote 2