Only took that absolute goober, Joe Caporoso, what? 2 weeks to finally catch this video and stop sniffing his own farts long enough to post it on his blog.  

Great video though.  Love that Sam is still working with Jordan Palmer.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, David Harris said:

And minimal pressure fumbles from Sam in the pocket which was always the talking point before his draft.  I follow them too- a lot of tweaks in mechanics 

Josh Allen, who was another mechanical mess, was fixed up something fierce by Palmer.  Personally, I'd put him up there with Tom House as far as reliable QB gurus go.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Losmeister said:

the cult of jordan palmer is a joke

Patrick Mahomes, Deshaun Watson, Joe Burrow, Darnold, Goff, (and plenty more high profile QBs) must all be jokes then.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Are you talking about the same Tom House who pitched and coached in MLB?

I knew he became a top pitching instructor, is he now working with NFL QBs on their mechanics also?

*Man I hope it's the same guy, or the "do you even watch the games????" crowd will be all over me for asking this...

Yup. He's most known for his work with Brady, but he works, or has worked, with Alex Smith, Dak Prescott, Matt Ryan, Drew Brees, Carson Palmer (when he played, now Carson helps Jordan out), Luck, Bortles, and plenty more.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Larz said:

Wasn’t the dak hip thing a Tom house drill? 
thought I saw someone doing it in a show about him 

Yup.  Sure, it looks funny, but hey, it works.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company